Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will never be another Threepio that I will need. For the $400 I am paying guarantees that for me. In my eyes there is nothing that can be improved upon to warrant a purchase of an upgrade. Too much is right with this one. ONE and DONE:yess:

Exactly. It's perfect for me as I just want a few definitive OT pieces.

As for my 3PO: he's having a stop-off in India..... Getting closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY C-3PO is out for delivery!!!!!

Is it wrong to hug your mailman?

C-3PO is here already from Japan in less than 4 days!!! And no duty or taxes on him! BONUS! Ended up being less than $340 delivered!:clap:clap

Box actually is really heavey...

I got mine from Amiami, my second time ordering from them, I could only highly recommend them. Excellent so far, hopefully there will be no issues when I get it.

C-3PO is here already from Japan in less than 4 days!!! And no duty or taxes on him! BONUS! Ended up being less than $340 delivered!:clap:clap

Excellent! Full report please!
:duff

Are you in the US? My GF order this but they are coming out with a Mark7 in metal. I was thinking of ordering one of those also but somewhere I seen the shipping being over $100 to the US.

Generally a grievous lack of delivery from SSC.:slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

i see what you did there :lol

don't get me wrong. I'm not trying in any way to deride this piece. it's amazing. Bandai has done an incredable job with it. But I'm gonna skip it.
I skipped the medi for one reason.

No elbow articulation.

I'm skippping this one for one reason as well.

I loath diecast.

I'll wait. sideshow WILL get to him and R2 eventually. With any luck, their R2 won't be underscaled, and will ( hoepfully) come with a boatload of accessories.

Amd considering Major Blood is getting individualy articulated fingers, I anticipate that on theirs as well.

Rorywan;5369626[B said:
]I got mine from Amiami[/B], my second time ordering from them, I could only highly recommend them. Excellent so far, hopefully there will be no issues when I get it.

Excellent! Full report please!
:duff

So did I Rory. I am paying tomorrow and now I think about it I am a little concerned about the value they put on the box. I could get really stung by customs on this one. Did you by any chance think of this and ask them to mark it down?

So did I Rory. I am paying tomorrow and now I think about it I am a little concerned about the value they put on the box. I could get really stung by customs on this one. Did you by any chance think of this and ask them to mark it down?

I only get stung on about 10% of my purchases, I think the customs guys are too lazy to even look at most of the stuff coming into my country, which suits me fine. Even if I do get stung it will be cheaper than getting it from SS? I don't think Amiami would mark it down anyway for insurance purposes, most of the eBay sellers will do it but not actual shops in my experience.

Fingers crossed anyway.

I skipped the medi for one reason.

No elbow articulation.

The lack of elbow articulation on the medi bothers me the least about that figure. I'd just as easily sacrifice articulation for properly scaled sliding pistons, but the fact that the Tamashii has them is nevertheless pretty cool. What did me in on the medi mostly was the scale.

Back