tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with dh4.At first glance I too thought it was a still from the movie.You did an awesome job on that.

...If I would do it again I'd get one piece of wood, saw out the middle and file/sand the angles into curves.

I was thinking,if you have a router,you might could cut the hole for the door opening & go over the inside of the opening with a radiused(or roundover)bit,say 3/4"(19mm),to create the inside curve.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up.... dockingbay 94 "Escape from Mos Eisley"

Can not wait to see this!!!... have a look at Dinosoar Daz threads he did a similar project. SO exciting to see these dios! I love em :)

Can not wait to see this!!!... have a look at Dinosoar Daz threads he did a similar project. SO exciting to see these dios! I love em :)

I know, I got the basic idea from him. I think the basic layout is great and I'm gonna use it for mine. I'll try to make accessoires a bit more movie accurate.

picture.php

Hey guys, I've started my docking bay 94 diorama. I've used the same dimensions as my tantive diorama so I'll get an awsome towerdiorama (or dioramatower as you will) :clap

I will keep you all updated on this project.

:panic: This will have to be the most awesomest display ever! (Until Dorgs finishes his 1/6 Death Star :lol )

Can't wait so see it, after seeing the tantive IV hallway, I know it's going to look amazing.

ahh man its gonna be grand and I KEEP looking at your Tantive and I just love it so much I would still love to see loads more pics of it and some more close up....

Now this some very die hard OMG diorama! So nice to see some ANH stillz, I love that entering sequence so much. Dock 94 or more Mos Isley is really the best chance to show some used, dirty spots of the universe ...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Well, been "working" for a couple of hours and so far I'm pretty pleased. I guess the foundation is as important as the details. It isn't permanent yet. Next.... a blue and red light. I think I'm going to look for a toy police- and firetruck, bash it up and use the lights. Anybody with another idea? (I'm no electrician so it's gotta be something simple)

Back