tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Dutch nice work! :monkey1
What kind of material did you use for the Tantive hall?

It 5uck5 that the blaster was missing :( Why didn't you check it before you bought it (maybe just to check IF he is inside the box ;))

The Tantive hall consists mainly of MDF. I also used some foamboard for the curves between the pilars, but it's mainly wood (I wanted the dio to last but the thing weighs a ton).

About the blaster.....I guess I'm to trustworthy but I'll tell you, every next figure I buy, the box opens at the dealer!!!:wink1: But thanks to Chaks, the figure is yet again complete!!:clap

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ok, here's an update. Got the door done (thanks Dorgs!) and the thing in the front (what the hell is that, anyway??). Of course the whole thing needs to be painted...... :wave

And now.......the new and improved Tantive IV diorama :clap:clap:clap

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as you can see the added debris and the rebelblaster (can't thank you enough Chris :wave) really and to the realism of the dio...... :wink1:

Holy _____, those walls have so many details! Unbelievable! Vaders pose is also great!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Greetings Sideshow Sailors, another update.... as you can see I've been busy this weekend working on some props. Tried to be as movie accurate as possible. I'm not sure about the color of the ......thing:dunno. I'm pretty happy about how the crates turned out. I've also filled up the cracks and holes on the diorama itself. Next step.... covering the hole thing in plaster (hope it will stick :pray:).

Great work F.D , the idea of stacking the dio's is a stroke of ( twisted) genius ! I wish I had the display space to do likewise . ( The Wife/Commandant is quite strict on what I have out for public display ) :lol

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Hi Sideshow sailors, another update. I've been plastering and oh boy, what a mess....the wife wasn't to happy about everything else being plastered as well. But the result is satisfying.....:). Also a bit of work on the "thing" and I repainted it. Much better in my opinion.
Next....the grid on the front (I've been trying several techniques and it's going to be pretty tough) and the lights. Also three more crates so I'll be busy the next week or so.
So long.....

Back