tbay's t-shelves and Custom Countdown!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: tbay's t-shelves (temporary shelves)

That is an awesome collection! I really like those Karate Kid pieces you have!

Thanks mate! Karate Kid is probably my all time favorite movie so I'm really glad Spenser decided to sculpt them. I wish someone would sculpt Johnny from the Cobra Kai too!

Some great looking figures... I've never seen the Axle Foley before; looks surprisingly good!

I also enjoyed the WIP shelf; looks like you've got a lot of great figures in the works :rock

Great looking collection with some cool customs!:clap

Some great looking figures... I've never seen the Axle Foley before; looks surprisingly good!

I also enjoyed the WIP shelf; looks like you've got a lot of great figures in the works :rock

Thanks galactiboy! Gepetto84 did the Axel kit: head and jacket patches. He even did an iron on for the Mumford PE shirt! Great guy to deal with if your interested in getting a set from him. The stadium jacket is tough to find right now, but I contacted a bunch of ebay sellers (last summer though) and like 3 of them actually had them in stock, just didn't post them on ebay so they might be out there. I believe a freak on that thread has a few for sale too.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92826&highlight=axel+foley

Can't wait to get those WIP figures completed, they're beginning to feel like a big cloud over my head. I've actually been working on those for years and put a lot of money into them the last few months (Bret's been 2 years in the making) just trying to complete them already!

Great looking collection with some cool customs!:clap

Thanks cplhicks!

I've been working on this Training Day Alonzo for over 2 years, just need the Evilface decal to top him off. You sure need a lot of patience for this hobby. :cuckoo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alonzo turned out great, congrats on finally finishing him! :hi5: I know what you mean about having patience :lol

Great custom, congrats Tbay;)

:hi5: thanks darthstitch!

Alonzo turned out great, congrats on finally finishing him! :hi5: I know what you mean about having patience :lol

Thanks Marf! I'm glad you finished Indy after all the time you put into it.

It does feel great when it's done though, but now it's on to the next custom project :rotfl

P.S. I don't want to see your Draper because I know it's just going to tempt me to buy that toria suit :lol

Great collection , I've been watching Lost recently for the first time and am already getting tempted to bash a Locke. :lol Looking forward to seeing your Training Day Alonzo finished.

EDIT :

Oh , never mind he is finished !. That looks great !. :rock
Now I want one... :rotfl

That's a very cool collection of customs. Axel Foley is probably my favorite. :rock

It does feel great when it's done though, but now it's on to the next custom project :rotfl

P.S. I don't want to see your Draper because I know it's just going to tempt me to buy that toria suit :lol

On to the next, indeed! :lol

Note to self: Take awesome pictures of Don so that tbay will order Toria's suit...

That's a very cool collection of customs. Axel Foley is probably my favorite. :rock

Thanks Coco! I'm not sure if he's still offering the Axel Foley kit, but this guy was really great to deal with:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92826&highlight=beverly

Great collection , I've been watching Lost recently for the first time and am already getting tempted to bash a Locke. :lol Looking forward to seeing your Training Day Alonzo finished.

EDIT :

Oh , never mind he is finished !. That looks great !. :rock
Now I want one... :rotfl

Thanks :hi5:I got Kai Studios to do the paintup, he actually put a little "jewel" for the earring, very pleased with his work.

Here's the link:

https://kai-studio.blogspot.com/search?q=denzel

Have you finished all of the seasons yet? Really my favorite TV ever, so far (I'll see how breaking bad ends before declaring it the champ!)

I remember seeing someone in the commerce section selling a locke head with the vest, I'd jump on it if you want to make a Locke because the vest is kinda tough to come by. I'll probably be selling my spare vest if you don't luck out in the sale section.

Great stuff and great variety! I love the Carl from UP hahah it's awesome

:hi5: Thanks! Small Studios did the paint-UP :rotfl Sorry couldn't resist the pun :monkey3

On to the next, indeed! :lol

Note to self: Take awesome pictures of Don so that tbay will order Toria's suit...

It never ends, especially with Trev sculpting all these amazing characters! :duff

:lolI'm getting tempted just imagining the Draper bash you're going to pull off.

cool collection i like the pat morita custom

Thanks for the link. I totally missed that thread. He did an excellent job on that jacket. Wow!

Back