tbay's t-shelves and Custom Countdown!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: tbay's t-shelves (temporary shelves)

Thanks for the link. I totally missed that thread. He did an excellent job on that jacket. Wow!

No problem. Yeah, he really did work some magic on that jacket. I really wish he made some more customs after Foley.:monkey2

I went through my entire custom parts stockpile, got rid of unneeded parts, grouped all the remaining parts and found I was close to finishing all of these figures I've planned but put off for years.

I'm going through each planned figure one by one until the entire list is complete, then I'll work on reorganizing my display shelves.

Here's my list (details of what's needed to complete the figure detailed in parentheses):

1) Don Draper - Complete!
2) Randy "The Ram" Robinson - Complete!
3) The Rock (gold chain, stand, decal)
4) Hollywood Hulk Hogan (Repainted head/torso, feather boas)
5) Walter White (new shirt, paint heisenberg hat, los pollos bag)
6) WCW's Sting (boots, muscle body, stand/decal)
7) Jack from Lost (body, suit, weathering, stand/decal)
8) Cobb from Inception (body, stand/decal)
9) Bret Hart (boots - currently sculpted by rocco, apply tights decals)
10) Steve Austin (Head repaint, body)
11) Sawyer from Lost (body, shirt, boots, stand)
12) Jules from pulp fiction (body, stand/decal)
13) Jin from Lost (stand, boots repaint)
14) Rob Van Dam (body, head repaint, stand/decal)
15) Booker T (head repaint, stand/decal, body)

Don Draper - Painted by small studios, decal by Evilface. Suit/accessories = Barbie Madmen Draper.

img3385jt.jpg

By tbay1 at 2012-09-13

Randy "The Ram" Robinson - hair painted by Cheungkinman, vest from ebay (hit it with dullcote as it was shiny), jeans/sweatshirt - saturday toys, jacket - ebay, shoes - whiplash, decal - Evilface

img3391a.jpg

By tbay1 at 2012-09-13

I'll be reorganizing my bookshelf (upgrading hopefully) when I get through my custom list.

Last edited:

I've been working on this Training Day Alonzo for over 2 years, just need the Evilface decal to top him off. You sure need a lot of patience for this hobby. :cuckoo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I simply dream to make one day this custom. This character is one of my favorite of the last years...
F.....g great ! :clap:clap:clap

I simply dream to make one day this custom. This character is one of my favorite of the last years...
F.....g great ! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks Sundance! Alonzo is one of my favorite movie characters as well.

There's an interest list for an iminime Alonzo if you want to save yourself the trouble of finding parts for this guy (the hardest item to find was the jacket, but it seems like there's some good options on ebay now):

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98985

Damn, I missed this...fantastic, tbay! :rock

Where's the Fedora from?

Thanks Marf :hi5: but I'm really bummed that I couldn't swing the Kato suit though as I have too many other projects on my plate :( So I'll have to live vicariously through you when you complete your Don:yess:

The fedora and the suitcase are all from that Barbie Madmen set (it also came with a halfway decent trenchcoat). The fedora is a rubber material so it fits decent enough on Don, but I didn't want to hide his impeccable hair :lol

Ahhh, ok! It looks like a really nice set, I wish it were parted out somewhere so I could pick up the Fedora and briefcase. Those are some really key accessories, and they look great with your figure. :duff

Ahhh, ok! It looks like a really nice set, I wish it were parted out somewhere so I could pick up the Fedora and briefcase. Those are some really key accessories, and they look great with your figure. :duff

When it has been parted out it came with the suit/outfit as well. If I ever see just the accessories for sale on ebay I'll give you a heads up.

Back