Terminator Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you point to a point in T1 or T2 where the target was in front of a terminator with a gun, in plain sight with anywhere near the amount of ammo shown here?
Ah so it only has to be from T1 or T2? Because obviously if it's from something you don't like then it somehow doesn't count?

So I'm gonna give you an example from something else anyway

Ah so it only has to be from T1 or T2? Because obviously if it's from something you don't like then it somehow doesn't count?

So I'm gonna give you an example from something else anyway

That is the high point, by the creator of the franchise in what I think most would argue is his movie-making prime. It is what I judge everything Terminator on.

Even that clip is nowhere near what I just saw in this show.

You skirted around my "anywhere near the amount of ammo shown here"

7 rounds vs 3000 rounds

Also note she doesn't duck and weave while he misses all 7 rounds.

:tap

1725453777831.gif

That is the high point, by the creator of the franchise in what I think most would argue is his movie-making prime. It is what I judge everything Terminator on.

Even that clip is nowhere near what I just saw in this show.
It's animation. It's almost always exaggerated, anything from facial expressions to physical feats. You just need to be able to tune your brain to it.

It's animation. It's almost always exaggerated, anything from facial expressions to physical feats. You just need to be able to tune your brain to it.
That's most likely what it is. It took me a good while to vibe with Clone Wars and only when it was at it's absolute peak was able to feel it was worth it.

Can you point to a point in T1 or T2 where the target was in front of a terminator with a gun, in plain sight with anywhere near the amount of ammo shown here?
Tech Noir first he didn’t have a bullet in the chamber of his pistol. Why wouldn’t a killing me machine have his weapon ready to kill. Then instead of firing at Sarah he slowly aims the gun up her body (we see the laser dot go up her body) bypassing the heart, neck, spine lots of juicy parts a machine made for killing would of known would kill her. No he waits till it’s on her head just in time for Kyle to save her.

Later he empties a clip from a uzi at her. Of all those bullets only one hit the person that was between her and the terminator. Now using your logic of lots of bullets flying in a relatively small place should hit the target cause the terminator is some master marksman, how did that lady only get hit with one bullet l, and the Sarah got out unscathed.

Those are two examples from one scene. There are loads more.

I’ll tell you how. It’s all due to story, and building tension in the film.

It’s story telling no different than what TZero did.

The timeloop/alternate timeline stuff is still a bit of a head **** for me. I still like what they did with it though, it made a nice change.
It's the only way the franchise even makes sense anyway, there's been so many different futures and "presents".

Tech Noir first he didn’t have a bullet in the chamber of his pistol. Why wouldn’t a killing me machine have his weapon ready to kill. Then instead of firing at Sarah he slowly aims the gun up her body (we see the laser dot go up her body) bypassing the heart, neck, spine lots of juicy parts a machine made for killing would of known would kill her. No he waits till it’s on her head just in time for Kyle to save her.

Later he empties a clip from a uzi at her. Of all those bullets only one hit the person that was between her and the terminator. Now using your logic of lots of bullets flying in a relatively small place should hit the target cause the terminator is some master marksman, how did that lady only get hit with one bullet l, and the Sarah got out unscathed.

Those are two examples from one scene. There are loads more.

I’ll tell you how. It’s all due to story, and building tension in the film.

It’s story telling no different than what TZero did.

I agree on the bullet in the chamber. In regards to the head, the best shot it could do was the head. It didn't perceive any other threats so the head shot was the most valid. He did it with the previous Sarah.

She was in front of her and running.

Again, none of these are light T Zero mini gun scene, not even close.

We all know it's done for story. One stands out as ridiculous as I'm watching it in real time, the others don't.

Back