The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracky JC full gear.

FightingJC03.jpg

wow...how much is that beast going to cost. I thought it was going to be expensive before...now with light up parts Im sure it'll be out of my range.

My guess would be in the $250-300 range. Might be more because of the complexity though. I'm sure it will be as cheap as it can be.

My guess would be in the $250-300 range. Might be more because of the complexity though. I'm sure it will be as cheap as it can be.

Got to agree with ded on "cheap as it can be" argument. But I would say that it got to be more expensive than Heavy Bramble (because of complexity, light up features and etc), so I would say 300+. But I hate to make any assumptions about prices :)

First May drop is announced:

lOb0e.png

May 18th

Ankou EX will have new body, he is bigger in height (14-15"), bulkier and will be kicking BIG ZOMBY butts!

Possible variants:
Commander EX, MEDIC
FAT DROWN - rare
and maybe a SHADOW SECURITY rare-errr

Last edited:
I don't know why, but that made me laugh!

I have the same feeling when I watch Leslie Nielsen movies.

We will WWR Caesar drop this month as well...three colorways: BLACK GUARD, WHITE GUARD, and OFF RECORD.

To remind you, Caesar is 14" tall and here is an early teaser pic (more pics coming this month)

SkLmK.jpg

Back