The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT v threeA :wink1:

223358_10150183473184585_329989274584_6845131_7765015_n.jpg

Tommy: I swear to God! I didn't...
Batman: SWEAR TO ME!!!

*Fighting JC steps in from behind*
JC: No. SWEEEEEEAAAAR TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!

:D

While Mauro JC isn't among my favorites, it has the perfect robe and additional accessories for my Tracky JC, to make my favorite combo. This figure is just too cool!

FightingJC02.jpg

Once a good number of Adventure Kartel members are out I would love to see 3A release a clothing set of just a bunch of track suits, maybe with an AK badge ala the old Adventure Team figures.

Once a good number of Adventure Kartel members are out I would love to see 3A release a clothing set of just a bunch of track suits, maybe with an AK badge ala the old Adventure Team figures.

yes yes yes please. I was hoping bleak would have had a variant that would have been a nod to those figures, but it didnt happen. maybe a portable release???

It's hard to want to put him in that robe isn't it? As cool as the robe is, the tattoos are cooler and it's such a shame to cover them up.

No rest for the wicked, COOL stuff from Ashley's blog:

Action Portable Badbot, poster for the Tian Kang event to be held this weekend in China and WWRp Heavy Bramble.

lNM54.jpg

NN5S4.jpg

rydMp.jpg

Nice poses fosing! The articlulations looks really great for him. :clap

Hay, I'm dying to have this figure.:pray: What's a reasonable price for this guy nowadays?

i bought this once they started showing up in ebay 2 months ago. it sucks not get hold on pre-order($80 shipped), had to settle for a $40 mark up for mine. crazy aftermarket prices lead to twice its retail.:gah:

Back