The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on how you want to spend. You said you ordered seven of the WWRp Heavy Brambles yes? For that same amount of money you could buy two of the larger WWR bots.

Depends on how you want to spend. You said you ordered seven of the WWRp Heavy Brambles yes? For that same amount of money you could buy two of the larger WWR bots.

I know the big bots probably give you more bang for your buck, but I feel I can get more variety in the smaller scale due to the colorways.

Plus my wife won't freak as much over little things as opposed to when big boxes show up at the house. Although 6 HBs is going to need a huge box. :lol

It's not so much either being better than the other. Like I said, just depends on what you want to buy. I like the big stuff personally but get the appeal of the small guys.

More like too high dolla for Walla. :lol

Me too-too. :monkey3

True.

I know the big bots probably give you more bang for your buck, but I feel I can get more variety in the smaller scale due to the colorways.

Plus my wife won't freak as much over little things as opposed to when big boxes show up at the house. Although 6 HBs is going to need a huge box. :lol

:lol Confuse her by the size of your box?

Floyd Armstrong just went to waitlist on Sideshow's site. Why didn't I order him along with Gerry and Monet? :gah:

Clear pics of the mods.

The Armstrong Machine gun I modded moving the magazine to the bottom of the gun. I've shown here how I just cut a hole in the button of the gun and stuck the clip into it. Nothing fancy.

Grunt mods => Machine Gun by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Grunt mods => Machine Gun by dangercorpse, on Flickr

The shotgun was most extensively modded. I chopped off the barrel and the stock, bulked out the barrel somewhat with a polystyrene tube, and then repainted the whole thing.

Not my picture, but this is what the Shotgun used to look like, more or less. This is the desert version that has some red on it, but the DP one looked pretty similar sans-red.

IMG_44723 by soulburn3d, on Flickr

And mine:

Grunt mods => Shotgun by dangercorpse, on Flickr

And the single point sling with some additional buckles added to it. You can see more of the chest strap in the above pics.

Grunt mods => MP7 sling by dangercorpse, on Flickr

oooooooo, really nice mods dedguy.

I like that pic too.

Much thanks. Happy with the shotgun in particular. My earlier versions of it I wasn't as happy with.

On the subject of Heavy Brambles the Gravedigger and Deimos are by far my favorite with Deimos being on top. Love the contrast of the yellow and teal.

6287986562_2b730819d6_b.jpg

Did you photoshop those lights in there or did you mod your martin?

Back