The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little guy, too.

zkin2.jpg

You can always leave a little late. :naughty

How long is your commute? These should be up for an hour.

That's none of your god damn business. :wink1: Eh, I'd say 45 minutes or so. That includes dropping off the childens, my wife, and getting to work. I have to be there by 7:45. Yeah, I know it's weird.

My two Armstrongs from Sideshow are coming tomorrow. :rock

Awesome! Which ones again? Big titty robot?

Gerry and Monet. Titty next. Maybe. :lol

Floyd is pretty sweet too. That's the one I nabbed from SS. Looks real nice and worn, like he's been sitting on the far side of the moon for ages.

Been debating getting a second, but the portable Berties on Bamba have my attention now ... picked up the DP mode A and now waiting for mode B.

Took a few pics for now:

These are by far the best DP Grunt images I've seen. Most make it look too tan/yellowed and miss the white entirely.

Nice shots.

The DP grunts, or at least the one I have, is more sort of blue/gray in the weathering. There's bits of yellow but they're few and far between. For anyone who has both… he's more like DP Bertie MK3 than DP Large Martin or the DP Square.

The yellow I think is just a lot of people not adjusting white balance. Depending on what lights you use you can get a wide variety of different colorations. The most obvious most people ae familiar with is the sickly green you get from florescent lights. The first Matrix film, inside the Matrix they didn't color process the film. They just simply used florescent lights to light everything and didn't correct the white balance.

Back