The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys.

well screw this then, i collect a lot of squadt figures, but wanted to expand into 3a with a few unique ones like nom 4th, but nothing is worth this much trouble.

Yeah it's been a bambaboss every year but this one, which is why I have always ignored the Anny release. Not big on largely unarticulated vinyl figures.

Made my first Bambaland purchase tonight! Woohoo! I picked up 2 NOM 27's. I logged in from my hotel and had no problems (probably because I was late to the game tonight).

Were there any surprise drops? The only figures I see listed are the 1/12 Mongrol and the NOM 27. Oh well, I couldn't afford any other figures anyway.

I didn't see any surprises, but I was a bit late to game as well.

Even so, the site was pretty bogged down. At least I got my NOM.

A bit cheaper, but then again, no removable mask!

I dislike properties with both NOM unfortunately. I dislike that one uses a full jump suit I just think it looks tacky. On the other hand, I don't like that the tshirt isn't full sleeve it just looks weird to me the way they did it I guess because of the color of the arms.

The 27 doesn't have a full jumpsuit. It's a hoodie with a pair of trousers. Not sure what you mean about that the shirt only has one long sleeve because of the color of the arms.

New Workshop up at Rad Toy Review! Markovengine's DIY Mini Bertie's Part 1 of 5

1-00.jpg

The 27 doesn't have a full jumpsuit. It's a hoodie with a pair of trousers. Not sure what you mean about that the shirt only has one long sleeve because of the color of the arms.

Ah I truly am quite the fool. Like the others the 4th has one long sleeve I understand now. In that case I shall go for him. Even if the 27 does not have a full jump suit I still am not really a fan of how it looks and I think the hood is an especially poor choice they made.

Me too, initially i was thinking it was odd as i was thinking it'd be just a hood or mask, but it makes so much sense if they're in a place with **** weather for him to be as covered as possible

Back