The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got some time to have a good look at 0024491, the bot hands and the HS go a long way in making him real menacing. I agree with what you guys said about the bat - it's balls, I'll have to make a new one. I'm thinking adding some rusty nails too. :monkey3

I really don't like the velcro flap for the hood, but you can tuck it under with the hood down pretty easily. I haven't take any pics for a while, but this guy makes me want to get the camera out. I'll post some up later.

Looks like we are going to start getting VOX again. Thank goodness. ThreeA news is a mess and I have been getting rather annoyed lately with how much of a hassle it can be to keep well informed on what's going on.

FG5.jpg

Totally awesome. Don't forget they also have leather boots.

CANNNOT WAIT! I hope they are both 24 hrs because i wont be on the computer as soon as the drop happens.

Also i know its a stupid question but if dont have enough in my paypal balance to cover both figures as long as i have my debit card linked will it just pull the difference from that? Wasnt expecting so much awesomeness tonight and just wanna make sure i will be able to grab both and any surprises.

Last edited:
Yeah as long as you have some sort of alternative payment method linked to your paypal account you should be fine. I typically maintain a balance of $0.00 in my paypal account.

I hope it is the same price or close to what the other NOMs were. I'd hate to have to pass up my first NOM due to price. :p

All the others iirc where $150. Which is actually really weird given how very similar figures are sold for much less by ThreeA. If an AK figure came with that much gear (as the original NOMs) it would got $85.

Another noob question. I came to the game late and I don't have #AA membership. Will both be 3AA exclusive or will non members be able to order?

Back