The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldnt wait for sideshow to make one! so i did!!! As you can tell she got burned on the side of her body. Probably a Flamethrower or something!
PB080020.jpg

PB080022.jpg

PB080023.jpg

Awesome stuff p!tu! I got the Vamp Buffy and Willow for the same reason...

Nice job p!tu. I really like what you did with her mouth. It looks like it was sewn shut. Can yo get a closer shot of the left side of her face? :rock

p!tu that is amazing. You have really knocked that one out of the park, excellent work. I'm glad the Zombie still looks girly on top of scary. :rock

To Dark Knight and MesaScott..

Wow, interesting. How did you even find this?

Well I love zombies.. and I collect 12" figures so I just came across it looking at other 12" items..

Now this was the wierd part I bought the auction for buy it now $35
but it didnt start that way..

It started at $65 then the next day it was $55 then the next day it was $45 then the next day it was lowered to $35 and I couldnt stand it anymore. I figured it wouldnt go to $$25 .. and I was already climging the walls to buy it..

The funny part is.. I actually wasnt waiting it out.. I had to wait till some funds got put into my paypal acct.. from someone.. and when they did.. the items still hadnt sold..so I lucked out and got it..

Oh and actually there is actually more to the story. but wheres the suspense in that.. haha..

I really like SS’s “The Dead” series a lot, I’d like to get them all. Right now I just have the Corporate Spokesman & it’s an amazing figure. I’m really glad SS decided to make this line. For future figures they definitely need a zombie prostitute as well as a cheerleader, school girl & a punk chick for the females. I’d also like to see a zombie inmate, pimp and a fireman for the guys.

Since it’s been hard to get my hands on many of the SS figures, I’ve been making my own.

Big Daddy from LOTD (WIP)
bigdaddy.jpg

Subject:69
sub69far.jpg

Uncle Dave:
uncledave2.jpg

Zombie Batgirl:
zbg2.jpg

Subject: 1544
Zzom1.jpg

Back