The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great figure. I paid $2200 for my Original Balrog statue and it sold for $300 so I'm not above paying retail but I don't feel really any 1:6th scale figure is worth $300. Not even a figure from SS. I paid a little over $200 for my custom Cody figure and thats about as high as I prefer to go.

Its all shades of gray when it comes to price... if you want it bad enough you find away. I was able to get my PZ for just under $300 shipped. Its a ****lot of money... but I wanted him so I made it happen.

But whats scary is that one auction was in Euros... which came to $446?!? :google

Yeah, that's very true. I'd pay $250-265 for him but $300 for me is more into the PF/Dio price range.

Here's a picture of my not so finished zombie display. I have a few figures still left in their boxes but it's getting there. :rock

a6b27913.jpg

78a40312.jpg

0e029d62.jpg

f92799aa.jpg

dc3200db.jpg

e95dfeaf.jpg

2b64b855.jpg

Those are awesome pics Rory!! :rock :rock :rock Really love the lighting...adds to the sinister tone. :D

Thanks guys! :rock

Jen, you can find the lighting at Ikea. They are LEDs so they don't get hot and they change to all sorts of colors! Red, blue, green, etc. :Rock

Group Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man With my new Zombie I could Care Less For PZ!!! This Head Sculpt is the best so far!!!!! :rock
GroupShot.jpg

Thanks guys! :rock

Jen, you can find the lighting at Ikea. They are LEDs so they don't get hot and they change to all sorts of colors! Red, blue, green, etc. :rock

I'll have to look into getting some of those lights. :rock

Your Zombies look awesome P!tu!!! :rock :rock I'm the same way about PZ. This line is more of a fun thing for me so I think I'm going to stick with retail only. :lol

I'll have to look into getting some of those lights. :rock

Your Zombies look awesome P!tu!!! :rock :rock I'm the same way about PZ. This line is more of a fun thing for me so I think I'm going to stick with retail only. :lol

Thanks Jen!!! They are fun fo sho!!!! and kick ass!!! :rock

Group Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man With my new Zombie I could Care Less For PZ!!! This Head Sculpt is the best so far!!!!! :rock

You'd like to think that... but his absence will always be gnawing away at your psyche. Much like gnaws on that severed arm :lol

Zombies look good P!tu, how did you get the ornaments head and hand to stay put?

You didnt happen to make a video of the figure being created did ya?

Last edited:
Back