The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/5/11, Pg 62

great x-men group shot

Colossus, which company produce the 20" shinny colossus? I really want to add that to my collection also.

Colossus, which company produce the 20" shinny colossus? I really want to add that to my collection also.

That would be Halimaw; C, they do not make him anymore, you can find him on Ebay from time to time, they did make two versions of him, the painted one which I have
009-3-1.jpg

and a Super Chrome Version
chrome4.jpg

He is made of Fiberglass and is painted with High End Automotive Paint, Badass. I hope this helped and Good Luck, my Friend

Last edited:

Both look amazing. :horror

Havent been in this section in a while. Love the Rogue PF. Major congrats. Very cool collection of xmen statues.

Both look amazing. :horror

Right :hi5: if I ever come across the Super Chrome and they don't want my Left Nut, I will get him :lol:lol:lol

Damn that a nice Colossus......awesome paint job as well

Thank You Firefly, that's the Benchmark that SSC should have used for Colossus CQ :exactly:

Haven't been in this section in a while. Love the Rogue PF. Major congrats. Very cool collection of xmen statues.

Many Thanks my Cajun Friend; Remy, even if you call home Dallas :lol, and Appreciate the Praise on the X-Men.

That is a great Colossus piece, Colossus ;). I especially like the version you have...awesome!

Right :hi5: if I ever come across the Super Chrome and they don't want my Left Nut, I will get him :lol:lol:lol

:lol

How much did the one you have cost if you don't mind me asking? if you do it's tough you still got to tell me. :lol :wink1:

:lol

How much did the one you have cost if you don't mind me asking? if you do it's tough you still got to tell me. :lol :wink1:

If Memory serves I paid $275 + Shipping, found it states side

That should be good fun. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back