The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/5/11, Pg 62

Thanks Guys, I had a Blast and Got some pics of some Hot Hot Girls and some Very Cool statues, will post pics later in the week the cord to my camera fried, gotta wait on a New One, it may be worth the wait :lol :exactly:

Whoa, hot hot GIRLS! 2 hots, can't wait .... for pics of the statues.

Thanks Guys, I had a Blast and Got some pics of some Hot Hot Girls and some Very Cool statues, will post pics later in the week the cord to my camera fried, gotta wait on a New One, it may be worth the wait :lol :exactly:

What are those?????

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/5/11, Pg 62

Scores for Colossus

Free Score, Silk GunGrave
005-22.jpg

Erroll Pena, Colossus
002-24.jpg

James Metcalf, Colossus
009-9.jpg

Jamie Tyndale, Rogue
012-13.jpg

She Hulk Cover Art with She Hulk
027-5.jpg

026-5.jpg

More

Last edited:
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/14/11, Pg 67

Aphrodite IX signed by Clayburn Moore

015-7.jpg

017-6.jpg

018-7.jpg

020-6.jpg

021-5.jpg

022-5.jpg

024-4.jpg

025-5.jpg

She was my Statue Score at the Show direct from Clayburn at the original cost :yess:

Mighty fine addition Al. Finally some ladies in your collection :p Damn i need a cammy PF EX soon :eek: What are those corner bracket shelves by Cammy from & how are they held?

I see you collect artworks. Want me to draw you something? I'm actually pretty damn good....so peope have said :D

Mighty fine addition Al. Finally some ladies in your collection :p Damn i need a cammy PF EX soon :eek: What are those corner bracket shelves by Cammy from & how are they held?

I see you collect artworks. Want me to draw you something? I'm actually pretty damn good....so peope have said :D

I knew you would Enjoy her and the Backside Shots are for you my Friend and I do collect a little, shoot me a link or some pic's, heads up I am very Picky :lol:lol:lol

I knew you would Enjoy her and the Backside Shots are for you my Friend and I do collect a little, shoot me a link or some pic's, heads up I am very Picky :lol:lol:lol

Sure buddy. I will take some pics in a few days for yah. My signature medium I work on is Acrylic on canvas. I do also sorts of other styles & mediums too. I'm telling yah, you might be pleasantly surprise at my skills :D

So u didn't answer my other question, what are the corners shelvings you have for Cammy & She-hulk?:impatient:

Sure buddy. I will take some pics in a few days for yah. My signature medium I work on is Acrylic on canvas. I do also sorts of other styles & mediums too. I'm telling yah, you might be pleasantly surprise at my skills :D

So u didn't answer my other question, what are the corners shelvings you have for Cammy & She-hulk?:impatient:

Sorry; Jason, those are from a Outdoor Garden stand and supported by four Screws held in place by sheet rock anchors

Colossus, great new art and that Aphrodite IX is a very nice statue a fav. of mine. Congrats my friend!

Colossus, great new art and that Aphrodite IX is a very nice statue a fav. of mine. Congrats my friend!

Thank You; Alex, you know about Aphrodite IX since you my Friend Scored her recently :rock:rock:rock

Some very, very nice new stuff.
Congrats!

Really like seeing artwork with color and that Rogue looks top notch.

Congrats big guy!

Great additions Colossus! Love the art prints :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back