The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/19/11, Pg 70

Awesome Display dude :clap

Congrats my friend on Rogue & Cyclops :wink1:

and to your new baby on four wheels :)

have a lot of fun when driving

Thanks You Very Much for the Compliments; Aslan, my Friend and she is Fun to Drive

did i said how much i love your x-men display ?

yes i did

well i say it again , i love your x-men display.

Yes you did my Friend just now and I Appreciate it; Lord, Thank You

Lets concentrate on all the goodies, Al have here. You guys should use signs language, maybe understand each other better.

Bump for an excellent X-Men display.

The ultimate X-man collection!
Keep it up! :clap

Lets concentrate on all the goodies, Al have here. You guys should use signs language, maybe understand each other better.

Bump for an excellent X-Men display.

The ultimate X-man collection!
Keep it up! :clap

Both of You Honor me with your Very Kind Compliments; Hung and Alex, coming from two Great Collectors such as yourselves, Humbly Thank You

A little late to the party but out of all those girls I love the Jawa the most!!
Amazing costume.

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/3/11, Pg 61

Do you Think this Team will Work for Colossus
001-17.jpg

Hey Colossus,

Absolutely love this set up!

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/3/11, Pg 61

A little late to the party but out of all those girls I love the Jawa the most!!
Amazing costume.

Thank You Very Much; Drakul, I have to admit the Girls do have there Charms but the kid as a Jawa that costume was Impressive.

Hey Colossus,

Absolutely love this set up!

I Appreciate the Compliment; HeHateMe, Thank You. BTW who is that Honey with the Whiskey Mouth in your Sig? :naughty

awsome collection keep up the good collecting

I think its great how all those X-men statues are in similar scale. Very cool.

Looking at them all together I think I love Beast the most. (note that I know next to nothing about Marvel).

Looking at them all together I think I love Beast the most. (note that I know next to nothing about Marvel).

You have a Good Eye for detail; Drakul, I didn't think to much about getting him and then I saw him at my LCS, :exactly: Great Great Detail IMO, and on the Base also, Very Under-estimated Piece. oh and Good and Heavy

Stellar collection and great art work. Do you think the new colossus pf will be your top collectible once you get it next year ?

Stellar collection and great art work. Do you think the new colossus pf will be your top collectible once you get it next year ?

Yes! He will be a Great Addition to my Collection, Thank You; Cane, for the Compliments, much Appreciated,

we want more pics :impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back