The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 11/19/11, Pg 70

Cool pics buddy!!! :clap :D

Thanks Sergui, the odd thing was the 501st was not there, No Jedi's, No Sith's No StormTroopers, No Slave Girls, I usually get one.
The only Star Wars presence was my Friend Jack Mcgowen and he is a Serious Serious Collector such as yourself, and he worked at the booth with me

I like the Jawa costume the rest kind of suck :lol

Suck what; Jason, You would let them Girls put there Slippers under your Bed or Couch or Table or on the Floor of your Display Room :lol:lol:lol:lol, I agree that Jawa was Impressive, the year before I had more pic's, I went Crazy, this year I wanted better, the majority paid off, Thanks my Friend

Suck what; Jason, You would let them Girls put there Slippers under your Bed or Couch or Table or on the Floor of your Display Room :lol:lol:lol:lol, I agree that Jawa was Impressive, the year before I had more pic's, I went Crazy, this year I wanted better, the majority paid off, Thanks my Friend

:lol I'm not talking about the girls... The costume however looks kind of cheap....though the Amber is quite good......

.....just not the model.:monkey3

:lol I'm not talking about the girls... The costume however looks kind of cheap....though the Amber is quite good......

.....just not the model.:monkey3

Ohhhhh, I agree on the Amber Costume, I knew I should have got some Ass Shots :exactly: :lol:lol:lol Next year I will get some pic's of the WWF Girls for you :lol:lol:lol

Ohhhhh, I agree on the Amber Costume, I knew I should have got some Ass Shots :exactly: :lol:lol:lol Next year I will get some pic's of the WWF Girls for you :lol:lol:lol

Sweet :lol you might get some slaps if u go too close to get those shots though.:monkey3

PS....it's WWE not WWF. The last time it was WWF was in 2002. :wink1:

Sweet :lol you might get some slaps if u go too close to get those shots though.:monkey3

PS....it's WWE not WWF. The last time it was WWF was in 2002. :wink1:

You see how much I paid attention to the name when the Ladies where there :lol:lol:lol :exactly:

Thanks Sergui, the odd thing was the 501st was not there, No Jedi's, No Sith's No StormTroopers, No Slave Girls, I usually get one.
The only Star Wars presence was my Friend Jack Mcgowen and he is a Serious Serious Collector such as yourself, and he worked at the booth with me

I like sci-fi, girls, and sci-fi girls ;), so no problem that there were no Star Wars troopers there. :D I'd rather see these hot girls than a bunch of geeks in their 501st armors :lol:lol

that convention looked pretty cool i hope you had a good time.

very impressive collection Colossus, just take a look of your statues

wicked collection!! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back