The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/7/12, Pg 96

Wow! That Archangel looks awesome! Definitely a great addition to your collection! :clap

Congrats, mate! :duff

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 2/18/12, Pg 89

Wow the archangel does look nice. Your collection of X is so kick ass. My favourite is still the Colossus

A Angel joins Team Colossus
Kotobukiya's ArchAngel that is, This was waiting on me when I returned Home, WOW! this thing is Impressive in person

100_8864.jpg

100_8868.jpg

100_8869.jpg

100_8865.jpg

100_8867.jpg

100_8870.jpg

100_8871.jpg

:lecture ... Wickedly amazing, would I even say! :thud:
Congrats my friend: a realy great piece indeed! :clap:clap:clap

Thank You; Baloo, Appreciate the Compliment Beary Much

Dang, bro, that Archangel looks sick!

A great addition to your already awesome collection!

I Thank You; Dark Spidey, for the Great Compliment

AWESOMENESS!!!!! :rock

Appreciate the Awesomeness; Sergui, Thank You

Been a while since I checked out your thread. That Archangel looks awesome man. :rock Also like that tattooed chick from a few pages back.

Really Digging the Kind Words; Agonistes, Thank You Very Much

Wow! That Archangel looks awesome! Definitely a great addition to your collection! :clap

Congrats, mate! :duff

Thank You for the Praise; Entity, Much Appreciated

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/11/12, Pg 99

Awesome dude! That is quite the group you have there! :rock :rock :rock

EDIT: I have that same Spawn that you have on that shelf in the upper right corner! :D

That is a classic TV, it is worth more than the entire collection :D

Great corner my friend :clap, and as I said before is not always worth buying new electronic gadgets (TV included) if old ones still work ok. I have a wide screen Panasonic Trinitron CRT in my collection room, it works perfectly, and I have no intention to change it for now.

Colossus my friend you have an antique problem below your awesome grails :monkey1

Great corner my friend :clap, and as I said before is not always worth buying new electronic gadgets (TV included) if old ones still work ok. I have a wide screen Panasonic Trinitron CRT in my collection room, it works perfectly, and I have no intention to change it for now.

Your missing out buddy especially if you have a BluRay player. It's worth a purchase of a new one.

A Quick Group Shot with ArchAngel added to the Team

100_8881.jpg

I still maintain that this display would look even more awesome if you removed the posters in the back, as it would reduce the background noise (not that the posters aren't great, they should just be hung somewhere else) and each statue would stand out a lot more. :)

Awesome dude! That is quite the group you have there! :rock

EDIT: I have that same Spawn that you have on that shelf in the upper right corner! :D

Thank You Very Much; Entity, Yes that Spawn is one of me Fav's

That's a lot of statues in one corner, but looks like you need a new TV :monkey3

Thank You; Jason, That's my Original 36" RCA it's just for games, the Blu-Ray and Flat screen are in the Front Room.

Thank You; Sergui, as I stated in the prior reply it's just for Games the PS and Gamecube are hooked up to it the X-Box is hooked up to the Flat Screen.

LOVE IT !! .................... stalk, lurk, stalk. :hi5

HAHAHA Thank You; Leo, I have to keep looking over my shoulder when I am in the Display Room HAHAHA

Colossus my friend you have an antique problem below your awesome grails :monkey1

Your missing out buddy especially if you have a BluRay player. It's worth a purchase of a new one.

Thank You both for your concerns; Sarvesh and Jason, about that out dated piece of Technology, but it's all good, I have been thinking about taking it out and putting it in another room or in garage, I am needing more room and Hard decisions have to be made HAHAHA

Very AWESOME my friend ;)

Thank You for the Awesome; Darth

looks INSANE bro :clap

Thank You for the Insane; Aslan

I still maintain that this display would look even more awesome if you removed the posters in the back, as it would reduce the background noise (not that the posters aren't great, they should just be hung somewhere else) and each statue would stand out a lot more. :)

Thank You; Agonistes, It does look crowded in that corner I have been contemplating about redoing that corner and expanding my display space to accommodate more statues and open it up

Completely blown away by your collection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back