The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/7/12, Pg 96

A Quick Group Shot with ArchAngel added to the Team

100_8881.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9QeUoPOi4&feature=related[/ame]

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/11/12, Pg 99

Dude! One of the most awesome X-Men characters added to your collection. Can't go wrong with Archangel!

Great TV set up...I would have to be single to do that in my home...LOL

Dude! One of the most awesome X-Men characters added to your collection. Can't go wrong with Archangel!

Thank You Very Very Much; Capt. I agree with you 150%

Great TV set up...I would have to be single to do that in my home...LOL

Thank You; Adolfo, Appreciate it, I am not single that's the Display Room, the 36" just ended up in there for the time being, it's a Game Platform.

I will have to check I saw it on a commercial for when the Super Bowl came, so if I find it will you buy it for me :pray:

I will take a Hot Romanian Girl in Trade

:lol you also want a Romanian Girl??

I know that I've said this before. Love your collection about the TV, but it's time to get rid of that CRT and put that TV on the wall. Think about all the display room you would free up if this was to take place.

:lol you also want a Romanian Girl??

Why not, one of these two would work
rh0jt2.jpg

20tf2u9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yes

I know that I've said this before. Love your collection about the TV, but it's time to get rid of that CRT and put that TV on the wall. Think about all the display room you would free up if this was to take place.

Speaking of Freeing up space within the that area, I have had that Idea on the drawing board for some time, way before you guys started ribbing me :lol, it's all good, I think you guys will like what I have planned :exactly:

:lol I only Pimp My Shelves :lol

70" will be out of my budget. But I can do a 50" plasma full HD on my next paycheck. :wink1:

:lol I only Pimp My Shelves :lol

70" will be out of my budget. But I can do a 50" plasma full HD on my next paycheck. :wink1:

:clap:rotfl:rotfl:hi5:

Pimping shelves ..lol. I got 99 problems but my shelves ain't one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back