The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/26/12, Pg.110

Congrats on the Thor statue Colossus! :duff
That base is quite something. :rock
Are you gonna get that action Cap as well, looks like it'll go well with it.

Congrats on the Thor statue Colossus! :duff
That base is quite something. :rock
Are you gonna get that action Cap as well, looks like it'll go well with it.

Thank You; xYx Appreciate the Compliment, I am still up in the air on Capt.

The Master of Magnetism is here

100_8931.jpg

100_8923.jpg

100_8929.jpg

100_8930.jpg

100_8924.jpg

100_8927.jpg

100_8926.jpg

A couple of Family Photos

100_8933.jpg

100_8932.jpg

100_8939.jpg

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 4/20/12, Pg.115

Nice scores Colossus. I want that Thor and that Magneto has to be one of the coolest I've seen, the pose captures him very well. :clap

What an awesome piece and the paint apps look excellent. Congrats! :rock

Thank You Very much for the Compliments; Firebird, the Paint app is insane.

Nice scores Colossus. I want that Thor and that Magneto has to be one of the coolest I've seen, the pose captures him very well. :clap

Thank You; Niltusk, Appreciate it and yes the pose really captures him, a must have for any Fan

I was just looking through your stuff, insanely cool collection, your Cry for Dawn's are very cool, but what I need to know is what is that awesome statue with the sword and shield and the huge demon's mouth opening up from its abdomen? That is soooo amazing looking.

Magneto turned out really well. I can't decide which head is better though? :panic: I'm leaning to the hair version :eek:

Congrats AL. Great stuff. :rock

I was just looking through your stuff, insanely cool collection, your Cry for Dawn's are very cool, but what I need to know is what is that awesome statue with the sword and shield and the huge demon's mouth opening up from its abdomen? That is soooo amazing looking.

Your Approval is Welcomed; Niltusk, That is the 24" Mcfarlands Mandarin Spawn, the original version he does command attention

Mag looking good :rock

And I don't mean Maglor. :lol

:lol:lol:lol Thank You; Jye, I was hoping that's what you meant :lol:lol:lol

The Magneto is awesome Al. Congrats my friend. He looks great next to Polaris and Quicksilver

:clap

Your Approval is Welcomed; Niltusk, That is the 24" Mcfarlands Mandarin Spawn, the original version he does command attention

:lol:lol:lol Thank You; Jye, I was hoping that's what you meant :lol:lol:lol

Ah, wow, I never followed any of his work and had no idea he'd ever done anything so interesting. Tbh if you are familiar with the Bastard! figures it sort of reminded me of that flavor which although I don't collect I've always been a huge fan of. Thank you for the info.

Last edited:

The Magneto is awesome Al. Congrats my friend. He looks great next to Polaris and Quicksilver

:clap

Thank You Very Much; Jose, I am Glad you Appreciated the Family Pic

Ah, wow, I never followed any of his work and had no idea he'd ever done anythng so interesting. Tbh if you are familiar wuth the Bastard! figures it sort of reminded me of that flavor which although I don't collect I've always been a huge fan of. Thank you for the info.

Yeah he had some Great Stuff at one time, his stuff can still be found. I know what you mean about the Bastard High End No.1, I still have him Mint on the Blister. Glad I could help out Friend

Congrats on Mags, Colossus! :rock2
It looks wonderfully well done!
Are you getting the new Magneto Bowen is releasing?
Looks fantastic as well.

Congrats My friend, Magneto looks awesome, :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back