The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 4/21/12, Pg.117

Some thing tells me your a big X-Men fan!!! LOL some really nice stuff in here...

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 4/20/12, Pg.115

100_8941.jpg

100_8943.jpg

:horror:horror:horror Fantastic setup bro! Loving that Koto Mag's! Shame its only one figure cause both head sculpts :rock

Some thing tells me your a big X-Men fan!!! LOL some really nice stuff in here...

I wonder what the Dead Giveaway was :lol:lol:lol Joker, Thank You for the Compliment.

:horror:horror:horror Fantastic setup bro! Loving that Koto Mag's! Shame its only one figure cause both head sculpts :rock

Thank You; Darth for the Fantastic Compliment, I will rotate the Heads once a quarter, but for some reason the other one reminds me of Darkseids Granny, maybe just me

congrats buddie,i dont know wicht magneto is better :duff

congrats buddie,i dont know wicht magneto is better :duff

For as overall effect the Koto Piece gets the Nod, but the Bowen one reminds me of the old Marvel Milestones piece from the late 90's.
Thanks for looking; Electro

100_8941.jpg

Great pics Colossus, I'm loving this group shot. And congrats on Magneto, he came out great..:hi5:

The Master of Magnetism is an amazing piece. Congrats.

Great pickup on Magneto, Colossus. Looks absolutely superb, and it blends in with your Bowen collection wonderfully. That pic you posted of the upcoming Bowen version looks killer, though. I hadn't seen that yet.

Last edited:

Great pickup on Magneto, Colossus. Looks absolutely superb, and it blends in well with your Bowen collection wonderfully. That pic you posted of the upcoming Bowen version looks killer, though. I hadn't seen that yet.

Thank You Very Much; Jedah for the Compliments, I may have to get that Bowen Magneto, it is Badass looking. would make another Great Addition to the Brotherhood

That Koto' Magneto looks magnificent.

Congrats on the new addition.

Dude.... Your collection is just sick. Pure Awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back