The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/4/12, Pg.148

Somebody wasn't really paying close attention to my thread. :nono

I sold my Darth Talon a few months ago. She's all gone. :monkey2
Worth it though; I got $900 shipped for her, and she went to a fellow boardie. Helped me pay some bills (... and buy myself a couple of prints).

As for your stuff? I remember way, way back when the Witchblade II statue came out. I wasn't a collector of statues back then, but if I had the funds I would've gotten her. She's impossible to find now, and when she does go up somewhere she's way too expensive for my liking. If Sideshow was able to get the rights to make a Lady Death PF; then Witchblade isn't completely out of the realm of possibility. Have you noticed that I have 3 framed, and one small poster on display with her in them? I think I got up to issue 60 or 70 something before the series became too poorly written, and I couldn't take it anymore. Honestly, after Turner left (remember, he co-wrote as well as drew it) I noticed a drastic decrease in the writing as well as the art. I hoped at least the art would improve when Keu Cha came aboard (Randy Green was a piss poor replacement for Turner), but Keu does amazing covers and a few great splash pages; however, most of his interiors are quickly done and sloppy looking.

Wow, wrote a bit more than I planned... :monkey3

I see that :lol:lol:lol I should have know with all the Lovely Witchblade Artwork she would be the one, if you ever get to a show and Clay Moore is there ask him if he has one behind the table he sometimes brings older pieces, I snagged Aphrodite IX from him last year at the original regular price, or contact them and ask if they found any extra in the warehouse, I will keep an eye out for you; Jedah.

I would so much Love to have a SSC Witchblade if and when they did her

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/16/12, Pg.140

Behold

100_9118.jpg
Greatness :clap:clap:clap
Great Score on Colossus PF

congrats for your great score!!! :D

Thank You Very Much John for the Compliment

:horror

:rotfl

Which Colossus color scheme you prefer more, shiny as all hell chrome or non chrome silver.

Well it really depends on the sculpt, some pieces can pull it off the Chrome look, like AOA bust, Bowen FS, Hobby Masters 1/4 scale and I think the SS Colossus, but I usually perfer the silver it defines the lines more except fot the Comiquetteto many line, mostly in the face but it's a Great Sculpt.
Thank You; Jye my Friend for the Visit

Thank You Very Much John for the Compliment

Well it really depends on the sculpt, some pieces can pull it off the Chrome look, like AOA bust, Bowen FS, Hobby Masters 1/4 scale and I think the SS Colossus, but I usually perfer the silver it defines the lines more except fot the Comiquetteto many line, mostly in the face but it's a Great Sculpt.
Thank You; Jye my Friend for the Visit

Always a pleasure :hi5:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/24/12, Pg.157

She looks really great! Congrats bud. :hi5:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/24/12, Pg.157

WOW, congrats on the newest Evil Sexy Lady !!!

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/24/12, Pg.153

Tim Millers Goblin Queen turned out great. It's too bad Marvel made Bowen cover up the bottom of her boob area. Congrats Al :rock

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/24/12, Pg.153

She looks really great! Congrats bud. :hi5:

Thank You Very Much; Jay

WOW, congrats on the newest Evil Sexy Lady !!!

Evil Sexy she is; Mastter, Thank You

great acquisition!!!congrats!! :)

Much Thanks; GS

Tim Millers Goblin Queen turned out great. It's too bad Marvel made Bowen cover up the bottom of her boob area. Congrats Al :rock

She did at that; Jason and I could have went Blind if they hadn't covered that up HAHAHA Thank You Jason

Great acquisition my friend Colossus ;)

Thank You for the Compliment my Friend; Darth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back