The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/2/12, Pg.146

That's what I was waiting for. All of the Colossus pieces together. Which is your favorite?
You scored the Comiquette for under a hundred? Wow, now that's impressive.

So, what's left for you to get? I assume you will get a 1:1 bust and an LSF if they ever make them.

I am so glad I could pull the pic off; Jedah, It's a tie right now Colossus PF EX vs HM Colossus thats the one on the back left and yes that was the WOW! Factor I spoke of, and Yes and Yes on the last two, but the Grail still eludes me X-Men vs Sentinel #1

Nice score on Colossus, Colossus.

Thank You; Hung

100_9118.jpg

:yess: :yess: :yess:

Gotta say Sideshow's Colossus came out great and commands the focus of attention there!

Huge kongrats to you C. Great to finally see him in your collection.

Much Thanks; King, for all the Compliments

Colossus looks awesome! Massive congrats bro. :hi5:

Thank You; Jay, for the Awesome

great pics - awesome!

Thank You; Sniper, Appreciate the Compliment

Colossus congrats on colossus :) looks like a fantastic statue I'm in the process of resisting buying this :)

Resistance is Futile, Get him, he is much bigger than the Pic's and Thank You; Antman for the Congrats

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/2/12, Pg.146

A couple of Pic's of the EX print that usually get overlooked

100_9124.jpg

100_9125.jpg

Getting Framed next week

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/4/12, Pg.148

You really do have some great pieces of art! That EX Print is great!

Great group pics my friend!
I really like the comiquette, i'd never seen it before.

very nice collection, love to see the spawn figures again...that's how it all started for me :)

You really do have some great pieces of art! That EX Print is great!

Thank You; Steve, Appreciate the Compliment

Great update! I love your colossus collection! I'm sure happy that the colossus pf turned out great! :clap

You and me both; King, Much Thanks

Great group pics my friend!
I really like the comiquette, i'd never seen it before.

Thank You Very Much; Dracul, when it came out it had it's na sayers, but I couldn't turn it down for such a Great Price

very nice collection, love to see the spawn figures again...that's how it all started for me :)

Thank You Very Much; Eternal_D, go to page two and 104 for more Spawn and I to started with Spawn

It's actually amazing how many top quality Colossus sculpts there are. He has been given good treatment in this hobby. What's next? 1:1 scale bust I guess.

Great update, double SCORE !!!!, Congrats my friend :duff

Wow Colussus! Just wow!

:exactly: Thank You Very Very Much; Wanderer

It's actually amazing how many top quality Colossus sculpts there are. He has been given good treatment in this hobby. What's next? 1:1 scale bust I guess.

Thank You; Balsquat I always Appreciate your Compliments, A 1:1 scale bust would Rock, but there are some out there that I still want my Grail X-Men vs Sentinel #1, The Trials of Colossus just to name a couple.

Great update, double SCORE !!!!, Congrats my friend :duff

Thank You; Mastter for the Compliment my Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back