The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You heard the man. Love sonnets.

"When I consider how my light is spent
Ere half my days in this dark world and wide,
And that one Talent which is death to hide
Lodged with me useless, though my soul more bent
To serve therewith my Maker, and present
My true account, lest He returning chide,
"Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
I fondly ask. But Patience, to prevent
That murmur, soon replies, "God doth not need
Either man's work or his own gifts. Who best
Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state
Is kingly: thousands at his bidding speed,
And post o'er land and ocean without rest;
They also serve who only stand and wait."

:yess::rotfl:yess:

Pee-Wee really enjoyed TDKR.

reubensmug1.jpg

I don't know if this has been confirmed or not. IMDB doesn't have Cillian Murphy listed, but he has been in movies and not been credited for them (ie: Tron Legacy)

I have heard the rumors that Cillian Murphy was spotted on set.

yeah I really wonder that, that's the thing I want to know is if he makes a cameo, among the mayhem,
the problem of doing that is that how can they show Scarecrow but not even acknowlege Joker,

I really hope he is around,

spoilers everywhere now don't go over to superherohype forum and don't go to IMDB they let slip who the other villain is .

Last edited:
Yeah it's kind of a spoiler just saying that there's another villian. Something I wish I hadn't read. I think I'll stay out for good from here on out and save my love sonnets until the 21st.

Yeah it's kind of a spoiler just saying that there's another villian. Something I wish I hadn't read. I think I'll stay out for good from here on out and save my love sonnets until the 21st.

Really though begins and TDK both had two villains does this really surprise you ?

Because Murphy is still alive.

Doesn't matter about the story to Nolan. His friend died, and he feels it's not cool to make up a story for the character he created.

He ain't lookin at it from a normal filmmaking angle. He's looking at it from a personal one. Joker is gone.

Wait till the next Batman flick for a new Joker.

Because Murphy is still alive.

Doesn't matter about the story to Nolan. His friend died, and he feels it's not cool to make up a story for the character he created.

He ain't lookin at it from a normal filmmaking angle. He's looking at it from a personal one. Joker is gone.

Wait till the next Batman flick for a new Joker.

I dont want Joker I Want ScareCrow!

I don't know if this has been confirmed or not. IMDB doesn't have Cillian Murphy listed, but he has been in movies and not been credited for them (ie: Tron Legacy)

I have heard the rumors that Cillian Murphy was spotted on set.

I'm not certain since it's been so long but I vaguely remember hearing that he was spotted on set at least once.

I dont want Joker I Want ScareCrow!

This is the one thing i've been dying to find out since the film was announced, i don't want to know what his role is or what happens to him, just if he makes an appearance or not.

I would be over the moon if he has some role to play, big or small :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back