The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TDKR_1201.jpg

I just noticed how Bane's eyes form a bat symbol, that's pretty cool, see this poster shows effort and work and it's really cool.

Thursday week the 19th I'm going to go see Begins&TDK back to back showing at my local cinema, I have a friend going with me who has never seen either of them (don't ask:slap) but imagine that! seeing these two for the first time back to back and then Rises!

I respectfully disagree, "horrid" seriously? She did WAY better then Katie Holmes, Bruce Wayne fell for her because they were childhood friends because he loved her! Bruce Wayne is NOT a playboy millionaire, that's just an act. He's Batman, and Batman loves Rachel Dawes. :panic:
I respectfully disagree, "horrid" seriously? She did WAY better then Katie Holmes, Bruce Wayne fell for her because they were childhood friends because he loved her! Bruce Wayne is NOT a playboy millionaire, that's just an act. He's Batman, and Batman loves Rachel Dawes. :panic:

You dig on ugly, Fraggle-looking chicks, we get it. :wink1:

I hope I can snag that poster somehow

Well......

Mondo will be debuting a TDKR poster by acclaimed artist Jock at their Comic-Con booth (#437) tomorrow. Watch @MondoNews for the announcement of exactly when it'll go on sale. It will be an edition of 375, it's 24" x 36", and it'll cost $45.

There's an alternative version, an edition of 350, that features the villains from the whole trilogy. That will NOT be for sale - Warner Bros will be handing that out for fan appreciation. You can score this poster by attending the Dark Knight Rises Hometown Screening Giveaway Event here at Comic-Con. In anticipation of the July 20th release of The Dark Knight Rises, Warner Bros. Pictures is announcing a special giveaway event at San Diego Comic-Con. 250 of the poster seen below by Jock will be given away as part of the prizing at that special event. Follow @BatSignalSearch for more info.

sorry if someone already said this but i havent seen a post. The full soundtrack is up on youtube

Track: 01
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0wlavXiTg&feature=channel&list=UL[/ame]

go to the site to hear the rest of the tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back