The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Haven't seen Harry Potter yet :(
So I had to settle for the online version of the teaser for now.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRz_SwYnDJo"]‪soon blurple‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't terrible, but wasn't brilliant. It was a average teaser.

As teaser's go, the more I think about it, the more I agree.

Still, because it's Batman related, it gets me all geeked up and skews my perspective. :lol

Out of the three films, TDK had the most effective teaser: It set a tone and established the Joker's threat, all without showing one frame of footage. Combined with how much I loved Batman Begins, I could not wait to see more...

Batman Begins, because of it being a reboot and complete departure from the Shumacher series, benefitted from the footage - it helped alert viewers that this was new & different, and raised their expectations. A decent teaser all and all.

TDKR's teaser actually feels a bit too long. I would've been fine with a 60 second spot that just set the groundwork for Bane's reveal, with the only footage being the bit at the end where Batman is clearly hurt or about to be hurt. The audience already knows they are going to see the film, just get them amped about how badass Bane will be.

That being said, I haven't seen the trailer in HD, just the bootleg.

Teaser trailer was good.I really looking forward to this.

When you see this on the big screen with all the detail it's freakin awesome!! The details you don't see in the bootlegs is crazy. I can't wait till it's out in HD on the site. It really is good IMO.

I haven't watched a Harry Potter film to date therefore me watching the new one for this trailer not gonna happen.

The on line version is decent however, I watched from cell phone. I couldn't make sense of half the trailer :mad:

I heard Ra's in the beginning. Is that Gordon in the bed? What he said :dunno Batman backing up from Bane (cool). Is he wearing TDK suit? So many answers that must wait til I get home :gah:

Yeah it's Gordon on the bed.. and yes it is the TDK suit

There is a post with the entire transcript of what is said in the teaser a few pages back

I haven't watched a Harry Potter film to date therefore me watching the new one for this trailer not gonna happen.

The on line version is decent however, I watched from cell phone. I couldn't make sense of half the trailer :mad:

I heard Ra's in the beginning. Is that Gordon in the bed? What he said :dunno Batman backing up from Bane (cool). Is he wearing TDK suit? So many answers that must wait til I get home :gah:

I'd never seen any Harry Potter movies either, until this week. Do yourself a favor dude, watch the first one and you'll get hooked. It's excellent.

The fact that Anne Hathaway likes (admittedly) ____ sex bothers me. I know it shouldn't, but to me it's a deviant behavior. I just won't be able to watch her on screen without thinking about it. I gotta learn to differentiate between the person and the character. I do a good job of this usually, but this is big to me and the fact that she likes a big hard one in the poop shoot is glaring. And if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm sure a quick google search will do fine.

Or maybe it makes her a better Catwoman?

https://flisted.com/44229/anne-hathaway-likes-taking-it-up-theyou-know/

The fact that Anne Hathaway likes (admittedly) ____ sex bothers me. I know it shouldn't, but to me it's a deviant behavior. I just won't be able to watch her on screen without thinking about it. I gotta learn to differentiate between the person and the character. I do a good job of this usually, but this is big to me and the fact that she likes a big hard one in the poop shoot is glaring. And if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm sure a quick google search will do fine.

Hunh, what....what did I just miss......:panic:

She just became tops on my list if this is the case. :hi5::clap:yess:

Sign that _____ up for more Batman movies asap WB!

What a Bane in the ass!

Last edited:

I gotta learn to differentiate between the person and the character.

Actually you need to learn how to differentiate between fact and internet rumor. :slap

https://gawker.com/5057439/how-the-...___-sex-rumor-fooled-the-internet?tag=defamer

Which makes the whole "And if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm sure a quick google search will do fine" part even funnier since the first thing that pops up on Google is:

How the 'Anne Hathaway Loves ____ Sex' Rumor Fooled The Internet

Maybe next time you should try taking off your custom made, lifesize Spider-man mask for a second before reading stuff on the internet and then reposting it like it's fact.

:wave

Last edited:

Post of the year! :clap Well done, sir! :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back