The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

i really hope batman dies in this one really....like the ending to TDK the film's conclusion should b a tragedy....batman who hoped to bring peace to gotham city falls to the hands of a villian and criminal which batman created in a city filled with lunacy...after batman dies perhaps gotham will know his true identity similar to the ending of the dark knight returns....maybe with the passing of batman then we'll see selina kyle take up the mantle as a "vigilante" at the end of the film idk........as for bane i dont know how they're going to use the venom approach but realistically speaking maybe he was some body builder who was a test subject to PCP only to become an addict which causes him no to feel any pain whatsoever and the side effects causes violent behavior.....

I have no reasoning behind this but I would say WB will not let Batman die. Just my thoughts.

I can see Batman dying. But not expecting it. I can see it work really well as a conclusion, a tragic one albeit. But I can see how he may die in the act of saving the city, and his legacy enduring thereafter

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD9PtXPTWyU"]‪The Dark Knight Rises teaser trailer (from Deathly Hallows)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

who is that standing off to the left when batman and bane are having their stairdown? Whith green pants?

He can't die, one because he's DC's frontman, overshadowing even Superman at this point. I can't see them even giving Nolan the choice.
Two, WB has already said there will be more Batman movies after Nolan is done.

Nah, it's Alfred. He's gone all hippy like his character in Children of Men

He can't die, one because he's DC's frontman, overshadowing even Superman at this point. I can't see them even giving Nolan the choice.
Two, WB has already said there will be more Batman movies after Nolan is done.

Umm yeah, it's called a reboot. It's already been confirmed that the Batman franchise will be rebooted post TDKR.

so a reboot after a reboot? the franchise is not even 10 years old

Was that Bane lying in the hospital bed? What was he saying? It was tough to see and hear on my iPhone.

bane was there next to Gordon i think...he was talking to him.

Why would they reboot again after this.they should leave it alone methinks.

Hold on who's that on the hospital bed? Is that, is that Rachel Dawes?

What trailer did you guys see? I see the thing in the back....it could be Catwomen, some dude, or nothing.

And Gordon is talking to Bruce....not Bane...

Why would they reboot again after this.they should leave it alone methinks.

scrooger.jpg

That, and this story ends.

I'd rather see something more fantasical next. A new Joker, Two Face, ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back