The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or do you mean it could just be unused BB footage?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its not the scene from Begins. That scene is in a bright morning bedroom, this scene he's facing the opposite direction, it's dark, and you can see bars behind him.

Unless he's poisoned or something, this movie would have to take place many years after TDK to make sense for his hair to be like that, Wayne's only like 30s in Nolan's movies. Given that it's Nolan's last film, maybe he'll close it out with a scene looking ahead. Or maybe it's something to keep people guessing.

Stress will also turn hair white. Being Batman can't be easy.:lol

Maybe like Harry Potter it is for an Epilogue scene?

That could be quite cool :monkey1

Spoiler Spoiler:

What Wofford said

He becomes the new Ras Al Goul. Maybe for disgusin purposes.

4f748225a73894f9e3f4f0fcc5eb1078.jpg

IN disguiz

Its not the scene from Begins. That scene is in a bright morning bedroom, this scene he's facing the opposite direction, it's dark, and you can see bars behind him.

oh, well then
Spoiler Spoiler:
good job wofford! :clap

oh, well then
Spoiler Spoiler:
good job wofford! :clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

JB

When I first saw the teaser, I had actually thought it was Bane doing the pushups, sort of like his "transformation" in Vengeance of Bane.

Yeah when i first saw it I thought it was Bane doing the pushups too, but with better quality teasers plus the fact that it cuts in to that when Gordon says 'the Batman must come back' leads me to believe it is in fact Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back