The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Monday is the rumored date of it hitting the net officially.

I'm looking forward to the trailer. They didn't do previews when I saw HP. I had to sit through a few fake ones on YouTube trying to find it, but none seemed the same as what was described here so I gave up. :lol

Just saw the trailer on HP... I cant wait for the HD to get here I hope it is Monday... Bane did look huge at the end of the trailer...

I'm looking forward to the trailer. They didn't do previews when I saw HP. I had to sit through a few fake ones on YouTube trying to find it, but none seemed the same as what was described here so I gave up. :lol
Here ya go buddy. Too bad you didn't see it in front of HP. That's the way a trailer like this should be seen. I had to hold out to see it infront of HP at midnight. I was more excited about this teaser then the last HP, which is saying a lot coming from me. HP is amazing btw.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Up1RRqfUo"]‪The dark knight rises teaser trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah I can't wait to get a good look at this trailer. The bootleg version isnt that great and it's hard to understand Gordon. From what I can tell, Bane does look huge and awesome. Bring on Monday :rock2

Hell yea i saw the trailer for TDKR when i went to see deathly hallows 2 and all i can say is that i got so exited when it came up. I cant wait!

I saw the trailer before Harry Potter on Friday. The end part look cool. You definitely see Batman was in trouble and was backing away. It also looked to be raining during the fight

I don't think they've done anything to Bane in terms of size (and I hope they haven't). The camera appears to be right over his shoulder and he appears to be walking up steps as Batman is walking backwards which gives it an illusion of extra size.

Need to see it in HD before I can judge the size thing but I wouldn't be surprised if they used camera tricks to make him appear bigger.

Also depends what Nolans take will be on Venom, if it does play a big role then maybe some CGI enhancement is also on the cards

If I had to guess, I'd say his interpretation of venom will be something similar to adrenaline. He probably inhales that ____ through his mask and it takes him off the ____ing charts. I think it will effect him physiologically and not physically.

I think that it could the same ____ that Bruce breathe in Batman begins ( the moutain flower ) :D

Wouldn't be a surprise. When the rumors about Neeson being in it started circulating I was wondering about possible flashbacks scenes, because I really don't think there is going to be a ressurection. The best scenerio I could think of was that when Ra's wakes up after Bruce leaves him he finds another person (Bane) to train to do what Bruce wasn't willing to do and possibly makes him dependant on the drug.

Makes sense that Ra's might be behind Bane it if that snipit of a fight takes place in the Batcave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back