The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

that is an awesome pic of the Tumblers....so...what do you guys think of the trailer??? Looks like a mess so far. Bane and Catwoman? Not that great of villains iyam. Why not the Penguin or the Riddler?

Well I believe the Penguin was knocked out early because Nolan said he wouldn't fit into his universe going off of the Burton representation obviously which he seemed to be knowledged about but not the comic versions. (It doesn't help that DC is notorious for taking successful interpretations on film and tv screens and incorporating them for a while into canon only to be reconn'd later) but I'm sure because so many people threw The Riddler out and make the fan versions Joker lite, he probably avoided it.

The positive for going for lesser known characters is that you can put whatever spin you want on it and no one _____es wereas if he took The Riddler or Clayface and made them Catwoman's love child with Killer Croc people would flip a gasket.

Batman Returns Penguin is better than the comic one as far as I'm concerned.

More pics of the new Tumblers - https://razzi.me/albums/1726-batman-filming-at-carnegie-mellon

YWRWd.jpg

Interesting, I wonder if he'll just keep it that color, like he doesn't even have time to paint it up during his comeback.

Certainly would seem to indicate it's the second prototype and not a brand new one with mods. Likely no pod in there etc.

Given that there's three distinctly different looking ones, it looks to me that the military got a hold of the technology. These don't look like they belong to Batman

I actually like how he looks. I was thinking it may have looked to comic like to fit in.

____ing awesome! :google

BANE.jpg

Last edited:

he looks stumpy....but other than that pretty dope! im assuming hes gonna breathe the venom? i could be wrong

That Bane is going to be a fantastic figure on my shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back