The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

What the ____? This is ____. So Nolan really didn't have a hand in the location of Pittsburgh? It was WB execs who rub elbows with the Steelers. It's all politics.

I mean, I'm loving the fact that there's actually a Batman film here and that we can be a part of that but I've never supported this football idea. First it was just using the field, then it was "Gotham Rogues", then when their colors were revealed to be black and yellow, I REALLY began to question things. But now Steelers players are in it too? Uhhhhh.

All will be well :chillpill:

IMO opinion, the best way for Nolan to cap off his trilogy is with a sombre passing the cowl type thing, or inspiring someone to train hard and become a hero, like maybe Gordon's kid.

But the best way would be to have a deleted scene on the Blu of Bale's Batman doing the Bat-Tusi.

What the ____? This is ____. So Nolan really didn't have a hand in the location of Pittsburgh? It was WB execs who rub elbows with the Steelers. It's all politics.

I mean, I'm loving the fact that there's actually a Batman film here and that we can be a part of that but I've never supported this football idea. First it was just using the field, then it was "Gotham Rogues", then when their colors were revealed to be black and yellow, I REALLY began to question things. But now Steelers players are in it too? Uhhhhh.

:goodpost:

That is really crass and disturbing. Maybe Nolan is humouring the producer and will cut it down to a bare minimum of screen time.

As a woman seeing a dirt bag like Ben Roethlisberger get such a role is pretty disgusting too. I mean I only know who he is because of all the sexual assault allegations against him. And he gets to be in a Batman film...

IMO opinion, the best way for Nolan to cap off his trilogy is with a sombre passing the cowl type thing, or inspiring someone to train hard and become a hero, like maybe Gordon's kid.

But the best way would be to have a deleted scene on the Blu of Bale's Batman doing the Bat-Tusi.

please god no... leave the cowl and ass kickign to wayne.

please god no... leave the cowl and ass kickign to wayne.

Wayne's gone after this film, off to be rebooted, why not end it with Bats passing the torch, might as well he's not gonna continue anyway.

I'm hoping for this in the reboot...

beyond.jpg

:pray::pray:

I've been watching the Dark Knight, haven't watched it in a while and right now i've got a tear in my eye from the final scene with Dent, Gordon and Batman.

Powerful stuff.

love that scene also great stuff

I like my women fair-skinned or "pale," as you put it. It's the Snow White appearance that's always done it for me. Light skin, dark hair/eyes, and red lips. I have never been attracted to tan women with blonde hair. :monkey4

I like my women fair-skinned or "pale," as you put it. It's the Snow White appearance that's always done it for me. Light skin, dark hair/eyes, and red lips. I have never been attracted to tan women with blonde hair. :monkey4

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly: agreed! and the doe eyes

DO NOT WANT!
Blonde_Fake_Tan_Derp.jpg

The more I see of this movie, the more convinced this will be Nolan's Batman and Robin

Bane looks stupid and Hathaway is just wrong as Catwoman.

Wayne's gone after this film, off to be rebooted, why not end it with Bats passing the torch, might as well he's not gonna continue anyway.

I'm hoping for this in the reboot...

beyond.jpg

:pray::pray:

As with me...you have great taste my friend :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back