The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I have a feeling we will get a new suit. The indications with Bane is that it's going to be a seriously physical kind of battle. I could see him getting all screwed up and debuting a new suit in the final "ride off into the sunset" montage. Gotta sell more toys. :D

I have a feeling we will get a new suit. The indications with Bane is that it's going to be a seriously physical kind of battle. I could see him getting all screwed up and debuting a new suit in the final "ride off into the sunset" montage. Gotta sell more toys. :D

Kind of expecting that too

Only info I heard about a new batsuit was that "they were looking at designs".

The only batsuit we have seen during filming is the TDK version. It's possible that if there is a new suit, it's been filmed where we couldn't see it.

But right now I DON'T expect a new suit for Batman.

I don't think there will be a new suit because telling the story, not selling toys is the priority for Nolan. We got a new suit and an explanation for it in TDK because it served the story, not because some marketer decided it would sell more figures (that was just a nice side effect).

Supposedly, WB told Nolan they wanted Inception and TDKR to be 3D films because that would bring in more cash. Nolan refused and...WB accepted.

:lecture

I hope that because the (potential) new suit will possibly be Bane oriented, it will abandon some of the design elements that the TDK suit adopted (helmet vs cowl, armored plates vs full body armor) for a more protective vs agile suit that gives off a more classic Batman vibe. I love the TDK suit, but it just doesn't have the same "presence" imo.

319181_216260255113632_145970452142613_537196_934729621_n.jpg

Nice to know the real suit behaves much like the HT rubber when in 'action' poses.

lets hope HT or medicom goes all out and go mixed media cloth and rubber armor parts.. if i have to purchase one more rubber dust magnet imma kill myself.

I'm really trying to avoid spoilers for the final Nolan Batman film, but I saw the set video of the mob charge in the streets and got goose bumps.

I'm really trying to avoid spoilers for the final Nolan Batman film, but I saw the set video of the mob charge in the streets and got goose bumps.

It was like watching the fellowship charge towards the Black Gate! (Erm. Kinda) :lol

There's a new pic of Bale reading a particular issue of Batman...further proof of what they're basing it on.

Let me guess, either No Man's Land or Knightfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back