The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

batmanrs.jpg

:lol

I kind miss the good old days when The triler for the dark knight caused so much hype. As Soon as joker turned around and said lets put a smile on that face I knew I would love that movie.

O well time to movie on.

Time to get hardy for Tom Hardy. :yess:

Time to get hardy for Tom Hardy. :yess:

I can't get over how many homosexual Batman fans there are over on superherohype. It's not hyperbole or a jest either. It seems the majority over there are blatant homosexuals and have literal sexual lust for the likes of Hardy, Oldman and Nolan. Some of the members I thought were girls until they keep pointing out that they like dudes.

Not making fun, just a peculiar thing I noticed. They're really liberal over there. I mean, I'm no homophobe but it freaks me out seeing people debauch my childhood hero and rogues gallery as gay. I don't like seeing it through that light at all, especially not with the actors.

I can't get over how many homosexual Batman fans there are over on superherohype. It's not hyperbole or a jest either. It seems the majority over there are blatant homosexuals and have literal sexual lust for the likes of Hardy, Oldman and Nolan. Some of the members I thought were girls until they keep pointing out that they like dudes.

Not making fun, just a peculiar thing I noticed. They're really liberal over there. I mean, I'm no homophobe but it freaks me out seeing people debauch my childhood hero and rogues gallery as gay. I don't like seeing it through that light at all, especially not with the actors.

picture.php

Lol really I thought they were joking around but they were serious ? Omg thats crzy !!! They did the same thing for the dark knight.

Is Bane going to be injected with venom at some point or is he just going to be naturally super strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back