The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Bane looks like a badass to me, yeah he's smaller than the comics version, but this is a more realistic look for him. Can't wait for the prologue.

:lol I was being sarcastic about Bane, he's ____ing HUGE. I'm pretty sure Mags was being sarcastic as well.

Man, I'm gonna love this movie.

empire-bane-001.jpg

Anyone else getting a Comedian-muscle suit vibe from this pic? His shoulder has a lot of weird folds like the Comedian did due to his fake muscle suit :confused:

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Yah, hes not the same Bane from the comics. He's going to have his own take on Bane which to me is excellent and can't wait to see how he portrays him :)

:lol I was being sarcastic about Bane, he's ____ing HUGE. I'm pretty sure Mags was being sarcastic as well.

Actually I was being serious.

Here's him at normal man size:

dkrempirescan3.jpg

I guess I assumed that he would be bigger "post-toxin", but he looks to be exactly the same size here:

PHb5428fBrd5dd_2_m.jpg

Man, I'm gonna love this movie.

I have no doubt I will as well. A normal size Bane probably is the right choice for Nolan's universe, just different. Like TeX says:

Bane looks like a badass to me, yeah he's smaller than the comics version, but this is a more realistic look for him. Can't wait for the prologue.

He does look really small on that Tumbler now that I gave it a second glance. :lol

Lil Bane.

Ah I see they've given him an inch in height since a few months ago when people were claiming that "hey, 5'8" is tall!". :lol

After the movie comes out I'm sure he'll be atleast 6'0" according to teh internetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back