The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

abatman109f.jpg

abatman109g.jpg

You can see the scars in that scene too ... guess I never looked all that closely. Zsasz is one of Falcone's hit-men ... called "a man that butchers people for the mob" by Dawes in the ensuing corruption accusation against Crane in the Courtroom hallway.

I actually hope there are several of cameo's like Zsasz's in TDKR. It'd be cool to run across Oswald Cobblepot as a mobster, or Dr. Fries, or Harleen Quinzel ... or whatever fits the plot. Certainly not as a major player -- but just as a side thing. Depending on how they're dealing with the 8-year gap between TDK and TDKR, you could even hint that Batman had clashed with them in the intervening years (though that would certainly work better for Cobblepot than for someone like Fries). Even Vicki Vale or Harvey Bullock would be interesting cameos.

SnakeDoc

Actually I would LOVE this idea so much, I would love to see a lot of cameos, or maybe really short videos of Batman fighting, maybe even flashbacks or something, I mean, even if they were really short, that would be so cool

Yup, just as true as eddie Murphy cast to play the Riddler.:rolleyes2

There's certain rumors about every movie like this that people actually believe. Blows my mind.

The Eddie Murphy was totally stupid LOL
I saw the other rumor about the joker everywhere, even in sites I thought of as credible, but i never saw any of those websites retract it as fake, lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

:lol

That's exactly right jye4ever. If it's anything like that, ____, that's stupid. I hate it when they go back and mess with things that are already established. I mean, this is the "mind blowing" sequence they were talking about? Pfft, if that's the set up of the film, DAMN, count me out.

If this is all true that is. Could be lies, perfect time (just a few weeks before the prologue) for em too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Goes to prove that there can never be too much of farting characters from the Nolan Batmanverse.

Now someone needs to just put up Rachel's piece de resistance, her final fart during the big explosion that took her out.

Just give me sometime, i'll work on that one as soon as I beat this damn cold, congestion, sore throat. :lol

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyways, whatever it is. I know it will be awesome.

The Dark Knight Rises prologue to be shown on 70mm, 15-perf (non-digital) IMAX screens only

Ever since the news broke that the first 6 minutes of The Dark Knight Rises would play before IMAX showings of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol there’s been confusion as to which IMAX theaters would be showing it. Last month AMC reported that it would show in front of 70mm IMAX screens only, but Warner Bros. kindly asked them to remove their post…adding to the confusion.

Today, we finally have confirmation! Paul Franklin, Christopher Nolan’s Oscar winning VFX guy, shared the news on Twitter. To ensure you’ll be seeing The Dark Knight Rises’ prologue you need to go to an IMAX theater with a 70mm, 15-perf screen. Franklin also confirmed that we’ll be getting the first full trailer to The Dark Knight Rises sometime before Christmas. I’ve heard from my sources that the trailer will be playing in front of Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, so hopefully it’s released online shortly after that.

Big thanks to Franklin for also tweeting a handy link to help you find a theater that will be playing The Dark Knight Rises’ prologue. Look for “1570″ on the key at the source links below.

Update: You’ll be able to see the prologue in the US on December 16th, December 21st is when it’ll be available everywhere else.

SOURCE: Paul Franklin (Twitter), IMAX Theaters (US), IMAX Theaters (International)
Can't wait! :banana

Well I checked and the Waterloo Imax is indeed a 70mm 15-perf screen, but I haven't explicitly been able to confirm that they're showing the Prologue in front of the Mi4 screenings. Will call them this week.

I'll have to catch it in January though as i'm not in town 16th Dec-early Jan... :(

Had it come out on the 16th I would have been able to catch the first show, dammit!

No Prologue for me.

The IMAX theater that I went to back in 2007 for the TDK prologue/I am Legend, TDK release and TDK December re-release upgraded to digital, so no 70mm. This is a common trend supposedly. This prologue is going to be quite limited I guess.

Sucks, but oh well.

1. There will be bootlegs that I can catch online.

2. Descriptions galore.

3. The trailer next month is more important to me.

4. I can see the prologue in IMAX on July 20th 2012.

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's apart of me that really wants to see the prologue & another part that doesn't. I may need to flip a coin :lol I think I'm more excited to see the next trailer with Holmes

yeah I'm more excited about the trailer that the prologue :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back