The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Saw it online. I can understand what Bane is saying perfectly, my problem is that he sounds like a german scientist wearing a mask.

German, Romanian, British, Scottish, Spanish... I take it Bane has a pretty unique accent then :rotfl

He sounds like a ____ing badass that's all that matters. The prolouge does a great job of revealing a lot about the character just in the responses Bane gives and Hardy's timing appears spot on with his delivery in this first 6 minutes. There's not a chance in hell you won't love this when you see it.

Just Watched it . It was exciting and like everyone is saying , it wasn't TDK . But it had its own great qualities . I'm really pumped now . Lets go Hot Toys!!!!! Bane NOW!!!!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

What the ____ are you both on about? Nolan and Bond are perfect for each other.

Oh, and he's expressed much interest in making a Bond flick.

You have ____ty taste in movies, so you can just stay the hell out of this conversation. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Go watch your tranny eating poop movie. :yuck

WB might not have much that i'm interested in with their properties (sorry Harry Potter) but I will say that they do possess the one true golden egg.

I'm definately sold on the sophisticated level of maturity present in these Nolan Batman movies.

Sorry to disapoint Nam, pleez no take cheezburger of me :lol

WB might not have much that i'm interested in with their properties (sorry Harry Potter) but I will say that they do possess the one true golden egg.

I'm definately sold on the sophisticated level of maturity present in these Nolan Batman movies.

Sorry to disapoint Nam, pleez no take cheezburger of me :lol

Too bad that's a concept lost on most of his fans. :lol :nana:

You have ____ty taste in movies, so you can just stay the hell out of this conversation. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Go watch your tranny eating poop movie. :yuck
At least he didn't wait in line dressed up as prince for batman 89' like all you Burton praisers out there did.

princealexnyc.jpg

young man, you are in much need of symmetrical emoticon placement training

I am sending you to the void institute of lolz!

:lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back