The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

It would be a four hour drive.

Yeah, that would be ridiculous in every sense. No way is this prologue worth it to,

- Waste gas/$$$
- Lose 8 hours of your time

Better off just watching the bootleg OR just waiting for the trailer this weekend in re-watchable, HD glory.

It would be a four hour drive. I love TDK but not that much dedication. :lol

We all love Nolan's Batman but honestly, a 6 minute preview is just not a worth more than a 30 minute drive me thinks.

If you can get to an Imax in 30 minutes or less, then do yourself a flavor and hold out.

If more than 30 minutes, watch that _____ now! :lol

Edit: follow DiFabio's advise :lol

Yeah, that would be ridiculous in every sense. No way is this prologue worth it to,

- Waste gas/$$$
- Lose 8 hours of your time

Better off just watching the bootleg OR just waiting for the trailer this weekend in re-watchable, HD glory.

After watching the prologue I actually think the new trailer will blow it away and be what everyone talks about.

After watching the prologue I actually think the new trailer will blow it away and be what everyone talks about.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Plus, with the trailer it's more accessible. You can watch it any time you want with great quality.

I'm probably one of the few that preferred the little montage at the end of the prologue, that mini "trailer" reel to the prologue itself. ____ Bane (he's cooler than I expected though), I want to see more Batman. :lol

Ok so the trailer is coming out this friday as well right ? I mean the scenes after the prologue is what got me hyped the most.

Ok so the trailer is coming out this friday as well right ? I mean the scenes after the prologue is what got me hyped the most.

It'll be attached to Sherlock Holmes this Friday. A bootleg will probably follow suit and then WB will put it up online on Sunday or Monday, at the latest.

So in less than a week we'll have the full trailer.

It'll be attached to Sherlock Holmes this Friday. A bootleg will probably follow suit and then WB will put it up online on Sunday or Monday, at the latest.

So in less than a week we'll have the full trailer.

Hell the _____* YEA !!!:yess: gotta make room for my ipod. Gonna be an early Xmas present.

I liked how they blew the tail off the plane and dangled it that was ace but apart from that it was pretty basic action film kinda stuff i feel - the part where Bane was swinging from the plane with that guy was JUST like Batman with Lau

I think what we're seeing here is a statement that Bane is Batman's physical and tactical equal, thus the mirroring of the Lau abduction.

I think what we're seeing here is a statement that Bane is Batman's physical and tactical equal, thus the mirroring of the Lau abduction.

I agree! During the entire sequence I kept thinking how this was reminiscent of the Lau abduction. I liked the intro. I think Nolan has succeeded in showing Bane to be a huge physical threat.

A statement that will probably echo through the first half of the film, if they do the Knightfall approach. Break the Bat mentally, then physically.

Ok so after watching the prologue again i'm gonna say that Bane sounds like Sean connery. I'm sorry but its true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back