The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

This prologue is lame. None of it makes much sense and the blood thing is just stupid.

This prologue is lame. None of it makes much sense and the blood thing is just stupid.

untitled-5.png

I think its funny for people to reach conclusions that the blood from Pavel to the dead guy means that will mean something. First of all from a crash like that, recovering a body is difficult. None of us have any idea regarding what the hell was happening so I dont think its wise to jump to conclusions and predict what such specific plot points lead to...

I think its funny for people to reach conclusions that the blood from Pavel to the dead guy means that will mean something. First of all from a crash like that, recovering a body is difficult. None of us have any idea regarding what the hell was happening so I dont think its wise to jump to conclusions and predict what such specific plot points lead to...

It does, otherwise it wouldn't have been emphasized, let alone, included. Now is it for DNA evidence? If so, Nolan should've placed a few calls to find out how it's really done. If not, then we're left to wonder why that was shown so predominantly in the prologue and what significance the corpse plays.

I personally don't even the scene or the purpose or what was going on or who was who. Granted, I don't follow the comic story of this or Bane, but most average movie goers won't know what the hell is going on either I assume when they see this as well.

If someone can break down this scene and what it's all about that would be helpful.

It's a 7 minute opening scene from a movie that will be almost 3 hours long. :dunno

You don't need to read the comics and you're not going to find anything in there anyways. These films are to be viewed on their own.

Yes, it isn't as self contained as TDK's opening. A bank robbery. Why do you rob a bank? For money! But there is still more to it. You learn why he was robbing the bank later on in the rest of the film.

You don't know the reasons why Bane did exactly what he did yet. You will find out during the rest of the film. Or you can read spoilers. :wink1:

But it's meaningless, because soon ALL IMAX's will be digital.

Stop it, Celtic! Don't talk like that. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

*waits for the inevitable hypocritical "this is a comic book movie" statement*

It's just a comic book movie. :monkey3

https://www.easydna.in/dnanews.php/dna-testing-air-india-crash

Apparently, it is actually possible to still extract DNA from a burned body. I mean if they don't have dental records to match with, DNA is the only thing left and by process of elimination and simple logic, if they did find a body, the only logical conclusion is that it belongs to Dr. Pavel.

I have always been puzzled with the whole matching the dental records thing in the USA. It sounds like everyone will have a copy of their dental x-ray in their home of something. I only have X-rays of my wisdom tooth over here. Most people don't even have that.

ps- Give Nolan some credit guys. He will not screw up such a crucial detail, least some people starts picking the whole film apart because of some "Inconsistency"

It's just a comic book movie. :monkey3

:nono you know who I mean. :wink1: :lol

https://www.easydna.in/dnanews.php/dna-testing-air-india-crash

Apparently, it is actually possible to still extract DNA from a burned body. I mean if they don't have dental records to match with, DNA is the only thing left and by process of elimination and simple logic, if they did find a body, the only logical conclusion is that it belongs to Dr. Pavel.

I have always been puzzled with the whole matching the dental records thing in the USA. It sounds like everyone will have a copy of their dental x-ray in their home of something. I only have X-rays of my wisdom tooth over here. Most people don't even have that.

ps- Give Nolan some credit guys. He will not screw up such a crucial detail, least some people starts picking the whole film apart because of some "Inconsistency"

Most people have a unique set of circumstances "dentally." They don't look at the teeth per say, but at the work done on them to see if it matches the work done in your file, assuming they know who you are. It's not used to "identify" like fingerprints, it's used to confirm. In addition to that, DNA can easily be extracted from within a tooth.

Trailer 2 decent quality.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ESy1-ew9tw&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2f41c03FAAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

That's a good version! Bruce looks beat up!!

It's the first time I've seen or heard the boy singing. It gives a different feel to it, like this is the end, or something. Awesome trailer.

I'm not having high hopes for this flick after watching that preview. Football field explosion look stupid (doesn't help that I despise the Steelers so having them in it sucks,) batplane looks stupid and Hathaway is a terrible actress. TDK is probably in my top 5 favorite movies of all time and I sure hope I am wrong about this one but I think Nolan might have taken a step backwards.

And just to get it out of the way.... here are the next 4 replies to me so you don't have to bother typing them.

1. Haters gonna hate.
2. You don't know what you are talking about this movie is gonna rock.
3. If you don't like it then don't see it.
4. Beat it troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back