The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Prologue looks cool. Wasn't as good as the prologue for TDK, not even close, IMO.

That being said, it's my most anticipated movie for 2012 and I am sure it's going to be right up there with Begins, and TDK.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't that impressed. It was a very cool scene, but nothing spectacular like many online reviewers have been saying.

I agree.... it was neat but nothing super great. I still not sold on Hathaway or the dumb batplane (looked more like a rejected Phantom Menace spaceship than anything else.)

Best sound quality I've heard for the prologue so far. And I got a kick out of the guy filming it's reactions. :lol

To bad there was someone's head right in front of the screen. :/

I've watched the prologue 10+ times now, I love the "The fire rises!" with Bane's nod. I'm so full of anticipation words can't describe it. Gonna see Sherlock tonight, so the HD trailer should be in front of that!

As for all the Negativity on Bane and his voice, I can understand him quite well and love the accent Hardy and Nolan have came up for him. Plus, we all know everyone will have a 1/6 Bane sitting on their shelf this time next year (even the guys who say Bane isn't gonna be good). :lol

Love his voice. Love the character design. And I loved his jacket from the first on-set shots I saw. That jacket in 1/6 is gonna kick ass. :lecture

Got back from sherlock, (awesome movie but at times slow) the trailer was AWESOME! Some things I noticed a bit clearer, It looks like Wayne manor is getting broken into, When Bruce asks "What does it mean?" He is not in Gotham, his clothes look like he's somewhere training very similar to the LOS hideout in BB. Bane's one line of dialogue was even more epic in HD. I had no problem understanding him at all, if his voice is like that through the movie there won't be any problem at all. The football scene was amazing, the CGI was very good and felt more in place then in the bootleg. Hathaway's dialogue was awesome, CW (I have a feeling) may steal the show. Also, I may have peed a bit.

Got back from sherlock, (awesome movie but at times slow) the trailer was AWESOME! Some things I noticed a bit clearer, It looks like Wayne manor is getting broken into, When Bruce asks "What does it mean?" He is not in Gotham, his clothes look like he's somewhere training very similar to the LOS hideout in BB. Bane's one line of dialogue was even more epic in HD. I had no problem understanding him at all, if his voice is like that through the movie there won't be any problem at all. The football scene was amazing, the CGI was very good and felt more in place then in the bootleg. Hathaway's dialogue was awesome, CW (I have a feeling) may steal the show. Also, I may have peed a bit.

I think she'll not be addressed as CW, but Selina Kyle in TDKR.

It happens to the best of us, bud ;) :lol

I think she'll not be addressed as CW, but Selina Kyle in TDKR.

Yeah, me too. I just meant that her character might steal the show. Just from the trailer Hathaway has proven she has a wide variety of roles she can pull off.

5182575_orig.jpg

Just got back from Mission Impossible, the trailer is really awesome, but wasn't there supposed to be the Prologue shown?

Nope. In select IMAX only. WB not only screwed us once with that, but even screwed those of us near an IMAX by not giving it to ALL IMAXs. Stupid WB.

To show that IMAX should be a FILM format, not Digital.

But it's meaningless, because soon ALL IMAX's will be digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back