The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

920482_orig.jpg

:wave

I started to "lolz" but realized it wasn't Gollum. :( :lol

:lol at the hand.

The coat is also a perfect lol version of his movie one.

Surprised you didn't change the D to a B :lol

Last edited:

That was a great scene. That is Batman.

The costume is so superior and closer to the suits meaning than TDK one.

yeah but he couldn't even turn his head! :horror

at least now he can turn, i never understood how he was able to fight when he couldn't even turn his head right or left :lol

yeah but he couldn't even turn his head! :horror

at least now he can turn, i never understood how he was able to fight when he couldn't even turn his head right or left :lol

It doesn't really matter though. Its not realistic full stop to be engaging in hand-to-hand combat whilst wearing a big massive cape and restrictive 'armour'. In reality Batman would get owned by even a common thug - it'd be quite a LOLworthy youtube video.

It doesn't really matter though. Its not realistic full stop to be engaging in hand-to-hand combat whilst wearing a big massive cape and restrictive 'armour'. In reality Batman would get owned by even a common thug - it'd be quite a LOLworthy youtube video.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rts6x7U17I&feature=related[/ame]

Already Happened :slap

But, yeah I know what you mean, but I Cringe CRINGE every time I See Keaton or Val Kilmer doing the whole Turning the entire body to see thing,
god IT looks awful,

I mean Look, This is just Awful!
8ptRS.gif

I get the need to change the suit so that he can turn his head. What I don't get is all the unnecessary, busy frilliness that they added to the TDK suit to make him look like supermotorcross stunt performer. The cape and cowl are fine, but the suit (torso, arms, legs) is downright terrible. I still hate it, years later.

I get the need to change the suit so that he can turn his head. What I don't get is all the unnecessary, busy frilliness that they added to the TDK suit to make him look like supermotorcross stunt performer. The cape and cowl are fine, but the suit (torso, arms, legs) is downright terrible. I still hate it, years later.

yeah that I can understand, specially the Torso, I have a Batman begins toy, and looks good, then I See the Dark Knight toys, the torso is what always did bother me, that I get,

Makes sense though for mobility. The different plates in the abs would allow for more movement while still maximizing protection from bullets/projectiles and even, to some extent, major impacts (not the fall though).

The TDK suit is all about practicality and movement as Nam says. It makes sense logically, and I like it

But I love the BB design, and visually, that definitely beats the TDK version.

But BB suit Batman would never appear in daylight, it would just look wrong.

TDK suit Batman can and will in TDKR, which is one of the things i'm most looking fwd to - its going to be interesting seeing the fights out in the open

The TDK suit is all about practicality and movement as Nam says. It makes sense logically, and I like it

But I love the BB design, and visually, that definitely beats the TDK version.

But BB suit Batman would never appear in daylight, it would just look wrong.

TDK suit Batman can and will in TDKR, which is one of the things i'm most looking fwd to - its going to be interesting seeing the fights out in the open

New avy for you post TDKR:
tn_1269226317500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back