The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Ooooh, forgot about her and even though she is slowly moving past her prime I'd ____ the ____ out of Monica Belluci who is an amazing cougar amongst cougars.

:lol if we are going sans Make-Up there is a ton that wouldn't make the grade.

What was this thread about again? :lol

That I agree with. Monica > Jennifer and will probably still be that when they move to GILF status. Make-up's important. Especially when it comes time to polish the morning wood. If she went from red carpet queen to crackwhore overnight, you're going to spend the greater part of the day trying to coax out the turtle and figuring out believable excuses to bail. :lol

That I agree with. Monica > Jennifer and will probably still be that when they move to GILF status. Make-up's important. Especially when it comes time to polish the morning wood. If she went from red carpet queen to crackwhore overnight, you're going to spend the greater part of the day trying to coax out the turtle and trying to come up with excuses to bail. :lol

Definitely the greatest post I've ever seen. Win from beginning to end.

dark-knight-rises-statues-3.jpg

Photo1282-1.jpg

Charlize Theron would have made an excellent CW. Beautiful and talented.

If Hathaway looks this hot in the movie, she'll defiantly make my dark knight rise. :lightsabe :lol

dark-knight-rises-statues-3.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

yeah, I can already see it, tons of these statues are going to end up with the paint on the butt rubbed off, from the owners touching it endlessly.......

and, I don't think these two can be compared, they are both hot,
I really Like Anne Hathaway, I think she is both pretty and hot..:monkey3

XKRMx.jpg

Bane must be standing on a box or BATemen is on his knees. :lol

People are complaining about Hathaway? I think she's beautiful and will look the best from all of the summer blockbusters.
annehathawaykoolstarzbl.jpg

And did someone actually suggest Aniston for Catwoman or did she just come up for no reason? :lol

People are complaining about Hathaway? I think she's beautiful and will look the best from all of the summer blockbusters.

And did someone actually suggest Aniston for Catwoman or did she just come up for no reason? :lol

Some of us actually have taste. :tap

I have a friend that looks almost exactly like Anne Hathaway. She's blonde though.

Yup, me

I was thinking with the wrong cowl. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back