The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I've asked the maker (Messenjahmatt) to send me a file in uber high res format lol

I'll have it printed and framed for sure :rock

If he sends you a high res version, could you maybe let me know via PM? I was actually thinking of doing the same, but I can't find any contact information. I want to frame it as well! :hi5:

:yess:

I am a donut eating drunk, like my father before me. :yess:

homer_clock.jpg

That might be the most annoying White Girl Dance of all time.

This, on the other hand, never gets old:

picture.php

:lol

Managed to pick up,

- Batman TDK suit
- Bruce Wayne
- Bozo (Joker as BR thug)
- Chuckles
- Dopey
- Bane
- Rachel Dawes
- John Blake

The last couple I got duplicates of.

They're pretty detailed for small figurines.

Remember when people were using that figurine of Blake as proof he was more than just a cop? No. Not when they're making Chuckles, Dopey, and RACHEL DAWES in the same line! And the fact that they've made Gordon, Alfred, and Dent as a Movie Master? Still means nothing that he's getting a Movie Master figure. I say release Fox and Rachel now and be done with that series.

Remember when people were using that figurine of Blake as proof he was more than just a cop? No. Not when they're making Chuckles, Dopey, and RACHEL DAWES in the same line! And the fact that they've made Gordon, Alfred, and Dent as a Movie Master? Still means nothing that he's getting a Movie Master figure. I say release Fox and Rachel now and be done with that series.

Wrong line, bub. This is Heroclix, not the 4" figures from Matty. :wink1:

Wrong line, bub. This is Heroclix, not the 4" figures from Matty. :wink1:

I know. We've seen that. Or I have at least. Did Mattel make a 4" Blake that I'm not aware of? I am not collecting anything from this film except for the HT Bane and Catwoman when they're finally released.

Eh, I just found out there are these heroclix things for Maroni and Falcone too. I don't know anything about the game but I'd imagine it helps having generic or civilian characters to help round out the sets. Sort of like trading cards.

Still, the Movie Master John Blake IS weird and does spark curiosity. I mean during this time in 2008 during TDK fans didn't even have a Movie Master Two-Face or Harvey Dent yet. Why a John Blake figure? He's a "nobody" compared to Gordon, Alfred and Dent and not even from the comics. Why bother making a new mold for such an unimportant character? Mattel isn't exactly known for their wide character selection or use of unique molds for their lines. Lots of things are reused. Yet, John Blake here is with the likes of Batman, Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Catwoman, Bane, and the like.

There's that little figurine/cake topper too. Why bother with just a cop? He's not toyetic. Why make these? Heroclix I can see, but why these?

84227.jpg.size-300_maxheight-300_square-true.jpg

IMG_9104.JPG

I still think he's more than he appears to be. Sort of like the whole crap in Batman Begins with the "fake Ras" and Ducard stuff. Where companies were making merchandise of an unimportant character.

medscaleHALMBT003_A_ras_al_ghul_3.jpg

atmIT.jpg

The shadow across Bane's eyes looks like the bat symbol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back