The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fire Rises: free-to-play, browser-based real-time strategy game coming June 19th, 2012.

Setting the stage for the much anticipated The Dark Knight Rises, Warner Brothers is drumming up excitement with this game tie-in that lets players rob Gotham City blind during Bane’s powerful uprising.

The Fire Rises casts players as henchmen, out to get their own piece of Gotham’s pie. With lackeys of their own, players secure territory, spawn various crew members to take out a relentless stream of deadly security officers, and loot valuable gear from nearby buildings, all before Gotham PD shows up in full force and puts an end to your crime spree.

WB takes a surprisingly core-gamer approach to the browser game. Maximizing your looting sprees takes not just a good strategy, but a quick mind. Various crew members, from loot-happy Thugs to demolition-packing Saboteurs, offer different benefits and drawbacks.

To pull off big heists, you will have to mix-and-match your squads, spawn them from sewer covers quickly and efficiently, and arrange them around the battlefield in just the right way to buy your looters valuable time. Steal enough goods and you will unlock more crew members, including Catwoman herself.

Your success also grows your criminal headquarters located under Gotham. You’ll be able to compete with your friends via Facebook to see who has more influence over the beautifully rendered city.You’ll also be able to see your friends’ headquarters and flaunt your looting prowess. The game currently features three levels, with more to come when The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters July 20th.
https://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_The_Fire_Rises

:yess: :yess: :yess:

picture.php

Absolutely! I've asked the maker (Messenjahmatt) to send me a file in uber high res format lol

I'll have it printed and framed for sure :rock

If he sends you a high res version, could you maybe let me know via PM? I was actually thinking of doing the same, but I can't find any contact information. I want to frame it as well! :hi5:

i would like to know as well, did he charge for sending the pic in high res?

Where'd you get the Rise Poster? I'd love to have the 3 (Batman, Bane, Catwoman) of them.

$20.00 for all his vinyl reprint 27x40 posters, good selection.

He's out of florida, I had no problem with the order other than me not telling him I was going to frame them so they arrived with a white border around the posters for tacking to the wall that I had to cut for the posters to fit into the frame.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-K...0749040954?pt=Art_Posters&hash=item4d022dd93a

I bought TDK and TDKR from him and BB from Amazon for $17.00.

The BB is on paper, not vinyl.

Last edited:
$20.00 for all his vinyl reprint 27x40 posters, good selection.

He's out of florida, I had no problem with the order other than me not telling him I was going to frame them so they arrived with a white border around the posters for tacking to the wall that I had to cut for the posters to fit into the frame.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-K...0749040954?pt=Art_Posters&hash=item4d022dd93a

I bought TDK and TDKR from him and BB from Amazon for $17.00.

The BB is on paper, not vinyl.
They look great bud, what's the vinyl like?

They look great bud, what's the vinyl like?

It's my first vinyl poster.

It's weird feeling a poster made from pool linings. :lol

They're heavy and sturdy, you can handle it more relaxed than with a paper poster that can wrinkle or crease quicker.

It's also weird because they're dry yet feel a little slippery/moist, yet they're 100% dry.

The ink and coloring look great.

Only negative is up close you can see the vinyl squares when light hits it.

For the price Platty, they're more than good enough and worth it.

Vinyl TDK: $28.00 shipped

Original Paper TDK: $65.00 shipped

You save that kind of money with more posters, you'll soon have yourself enough money for a HT figure.

:duff

Last edited:
Thanks for the info jyecat, I've been after the TDK poster you bought for ages but as you say the originals are dear.

Will deffo consider it, thanks again!

Thanks for the info jyecat, I've been after the TDK poster you bought for ages but as you say the originals are dear.

Will deffo consider it, thanks again!

Yeah, it was definately hard to pass up on a TDK original, especially after the seller offered to sell it to me for $55.00 shipped. Well, he didn't offer it, I asked and they said sure.

All I collect are vinyl banners. Congrats, jye! I've got enough to fill a theater.....literally.....so if you're ever interested, let me know!

Your entertainment center. My posters.

A theater unlike any other.

I call it....the Jye2099 Experience. Tickets will be more expensive than any IMAX in existance because the experience doesn't just start when the curtain rises. It starts when you walk through the door.

BAM!!!! Copyright/trademark/whatever that slogan! We'll use that. And tell the wife we're going to need to borrow some money to get this started. I'm loading up Hulk on the hood. Driving up now!

Your entertainment center. My posters.

A theater unlike any other.

I call it....the Jye2099 Experience. Tickets will be more expensive than any IMAX in existance because the experience doesn't just start when the curtain rises. It starts when you walk through the door.

BAM!!!! Copyright/trademark/whatever that slogan! We'll use that. And tell the wife we're going to need to borrow some money to get this started. I'm loading up Hulk on the hood. Driving up now!

:yess::rotfl:yess:

:yess::hi5::yess:

Mike, who do you use for your banners, you know more than me at who's good making them.

In addition to Ebay, you can try the local theaters. If you ask the manager, they will sometimes let them go for a small donation fee to a charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back