The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batwing still looks pretty ridiculous and silly looking to me. Bad design. I like how fast it is though. Especially when it avoids the heat seeking missiles.

And the Batmobile is called the Tumbler. Who cares :pfft:

The Tumbler becomes the Batmobile once it's black. Script says it, toys say it, story books say it. There ain't no Tumbler in the second half of Begins or any of TDK. It's all the Batmobile. :lecture

Is funny that Bruce asks Bane why dont you kill me "your punishment must be more severe" because that's exactly what Riddler says to Two face when he was going to shoot batman, that he wont learn anything, just interesting, everyone just wants to kill the Batman but both Riddler and Bane know killing is not the worst punishment

batman%2Bforever%2Btwoface%2Bthe%2Briddler%2Btommy%2Blee%2Bjones%2Bjim%2Bcarrey.jpg

That is a neat little minigame and the android/ios game looks cool too...BUT...seeing the quality they can put out for these web and phone games, and knowing the level of quality that Rocksteady has done and can do for full-budget Batman games...it makes me that much more disappointed that we didn't get a full movie tie-in videogame for The Dark Knight, and we most likely aren't going to get one for TDKR.

And the Batmobile is called the Tumbler. Who cares :pfft:

The Batwing still looks pretty ridiculous and silly looking to me. Bad design. I like how fast it is though. Especially when it avoids the heat seeking missiles.

The Tumbler becomes the Batmobile once it's black. Script says it, toys say it, story books say it. There ain't no Tumbler in the second half of Begins or any of TDK. It's all the Batmobile. :lecture
:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

batmobile_book.jpg%3Fw%3D584%26h%3D446

This is a great video showing scene analysis. WARNING SPOILERS.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh9_CWdPlTk&feature=g-all-f[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back