The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My excitement for the movie grows even more :yess:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

IM NOT SAYING IT WILL HAPPEN BUT WHAT would HAPPENED IF tHE DARK KNIGHT RISES DISAPOINTED YOU SO BAD. wILL YOU THROW A TANTRUM AND THROW ALL YOUR PICTURES AGAIST THE WALL ?

IM NOT SAYING IT WILL HAPPEN BUT WHAT would HAPPENED IF tHE DARK KNIGHT RISES DISAPOINTED YOU SO BAD. wILL YOU THROW A TANTRUM AND THROW ALL YOUR PICTURES AGAIST THE WALL ?

i am afraid if the movie disappoints that some nolanites will try to cut their veins :horror

Sweet set-up Jye! Very cool artbooks too, but wheres Iron Man!

Eating Schwarma, where else. :lol

What an epic setup! Jyecat wins. Flawless victory.

:yess:

:bow Thank You Master Voidcat :bow

Making of TDK trilogy art book going on the desk in July along with Tumbler, Batpod and figures at a later date. :yess:

lol at my tiny Marvel poster next to the juggernaut Nolan Batman trilogy posters. :lol

There is a better chance of Kato and BobbyC coming over my house to bring me a custom Joker for my birthday than this movie disappointing. :lecture

Last edited:
LOL :rotfl
Im no so sure about that, the backlash would be endless, forums would be flooded with nolanites going crazy,

yea but im not worried about that. TDKR looks like it will be a great movie, or even superb. I just wish batman's greatest villian would atleast be mentioned.

yea but im not worried about that. TDKR looks like it will be a great movie, or even superb. I just wish batman's greatest villian would atleast be mentioned.

That would be cool. I hope this film lives up to its hype!

hmmm....................needs more Spider-Man :)
on the opposite wall :wink1:

Great Setup!

Where'd you get the frames? I've got a buddy who's going to sell me his TDK Why So Serious? poster, and I'd like to do something similar to yours, albeit with the Why So Serious, Bane walking away from the broken mask, and a TBD Begins poster. If anyone could connect me with an original Begins poster, I'd be much obliged. I'm going to try tracking down the 3 Rise posters (preferably originals) for a separate TDKR display. Where can I purchase the TDK books (The art of, and those other two)?

But, it's Batmans vehicle, and it has wings, therefor, it could be a Batwing, I think it's a bit more descriptive than The Bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back