The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look afew posts up.:wink1:

tumblr_m5zb2uCIPc1roxtih.gif

Oh well.

they want Robin to be in the movie so much they cant barely hold their pants on

Yup, and the irony is if they even looked at their "theory," with the exception of his day job and name which fits neither, they'd see he's better suited to Azrael than Robin. Doubly so considering the context of the story.

Nolan already had to fit in a character he initially thought wouldn't work (catwoman) so would he try with robin as well!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nolan already had to fit in a character he initially thought wouldn't work (catwoman) so would he try with robin as well!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bad ending. I hate it, it's stupid.

Who in their right minds would want Cobra Commander playing the Dark Knight? It would piss on everything that came before it.

That's a big do not want. I don't mind "made up" characters like Rachel Dawes, Alexander Knox, Max Shreck, Chase Meridian and John Blake. You know, the non-comic characters created specifically for the film. But as soon as you make them a focus, i.e. having John Blake be Batman, that's just going too far.

____ John Blake.

You roll your eyes a lot. Your posts need more friendly, non smug, smiley emoticons.

Bad ending. I hate it, it's stupid.

Who in their right minds would want Cobra Commander playing the Dark Knight? It would piss on everything that came before it.

That's a big do not want. I don't mind "made up" characters like Rachel Dawes, Alexander Knox, Max Shreck, Chase Meridian and John Blake. You know, the non-comic characters created specifically for the film. But as soon as you make them a focus, i.e. having John Blake be Batman, that's just going too far.

____ John Blake.

:dunno All I read was...

1911430_o.gif

I agree with difabio. That would be incredibly stupid if that happens. I dont want that inception reject donning the cape and cowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back