The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trailer 2,3,4 combined are my favorite group of trailers of any movie, even better than TDK (sorry Heath).

3rd trailer is still the best of the 3 though, but combined they're an addictive powerhouse!

Wife says she didn't think any other movie would surpass my excitement for Avengers, but Nolan has accomplished that!

I like that this movie is about Batman, it's really that simple.

Trailer 2,3,4 combined are my favorite group of trailers of any movie, even better than TDK (sorry Heath).

3rd trailer is still the best of the 3 though, but combined they're an addictive powerhouse!

Wife says she didn't think any other movie would surpass my excitement for Avengers, but Nolan has accomplished that!

I like that this movie is about Batman, it's really that simple.

Are you sure it isn't just that Avengers was out first, so you've had your fill (for now) and are ready for the next big movie?

In any case, welcome to the Dark (Knight) side. We have cookies. :1-1:

I love the music and tone of Batman slowly turning around to confront Bane in trailer 3, his hesitation gives out a scary feeling.

Last edited:
I love the music and tone of Batman slowly turning around to confront Bane in trailer 3, his hesitation gives out a scary feeling.

Yeah, for me the part that gave me chills was the "Not everything, not yet" exchange between Catwoman and Batman. It's just a couple of seconds, but I think Hathaway is going to be great in this.

Yeah, for me the part that gave me chills was the "Not everything, not yet" exchange between Catwoman and Batman. It's just a couple of seconds, but I think Hathaway is going to be great in this.

I'm actually most intrigued about Cathaway in this film. Think she's gonna own.

I'm actually most intrigued about Cathaway in this film. Think she's gonna own.

catwoman, yeah im pretty sure we will get at least one news report of someone fapping at the theater to catwoman, you can quote me on that, it will happen
9778388_orig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back