The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fapping in general I think.

23lntav.gif

This pic reminds me of a joke:

What's green, slimy and smells of bacon?

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Mummy pic above, made me wonder if we are going to see Bane unmasked in the film and if so, is his face going to be scarred or mutilated.

true, I am hoping Batman or Joseph Gordon-Levitt rip the mask from his head really violently, hearing Bane screaming, that would be lovely,

I just want to know How The F@#$ Does Bane EAT? WTF? biggest Plot hole Ever! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

(maybe his mask is like a little Transformer and when he wants to eat it opens up)

Stripping the mask off by Batman, would also be a nice touch considering that Bane rips one off of Wayne, earlier in the movie.

Then again I can see some people, not wanting the mystery of Bane visage revealed...even if everybody knows how Hardy looks.

As for the eating problem. I dont remember anyone ever saying, that he needs the mask on at all times. I can imagine taking it off, for short periods might bring him some pain, but not be life threatening.

Stripping the mask off by Batman, would also be a nice touch considering that Bane rips one off of Wayne, earlier in the movie.

Then again I can see some people, not wanting the mystery of Bane visage revealed...even if everybody knows how Hardy looks.

As for the eating problem. I dont remember anyone ever saying, that he needs the mask on at all times. I can imagine taking it off, for short periods might bring him some pain, but not be life threatening.

I thought he needed it at all times, :dunno

Unless I missed something, it was only stated that he needs the mask to avoid agony. There is nothing to indicate that he needs it absolutely at all times, or else he is dead. I think its reasonable to assume, that from time to time he takes it off for short periods, for various reasons(like eating). Think Gregory House and his Vicodin ;)

Its just a theory though and the movie might yet prove You right. Its still possible that the mask is attached permanently and that he has some diffrent means of food intake(like taking fluid nutrition through the mask).

Last edited:
Catwoman, Bane and Batman outfits were on display in Madrid. Photo credit: Kapital

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

Just think. In 10 years, Joe Maddalena will take a trip across the pond to Void's house to unload these beauties from his collection after Kato's thugs threaten to bash his knees in for not paying his dues. Though, I predict Void will one-up BobbyC by actually answering the door in Hathaway's catsuit. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back