The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some stupid rumors/spoilers in the comments for that youtube video. I hope they aren't true, since I slipped an read them. :slap

Something better have some chanting in it :tap

I waited this long, I want chanting damn it.

Worst case scenario, you can make your own 'Jye's lolcatz remix.' That way you can put in all of the chanting you want! :yess:

I have a feeling this will play out like TDK, not sure how well received it will all be, and wanting extra money, we'll get 1 disc with about half the music, then later get disc 2 which'll probably have all the cuts everyone wants.

So, I heard that we're going to start getting reviews this Friday, and I was like:

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Seems about right to me.

The reviews for TDK came rolling in at the end of June if I'm remembering correctly.

I bet we get tons of 1 to 2 minute clips next week and the weeks to follow as well.

Seems about right to me.

The reviews for TDK came rolling in at the end of June if I'm remembering correctly.

I bet we get tons of 1 to 2 minute clips next week and the weeks to follow as well.

...and I will watch...

...none of them.

tumblr_m66f2czAej1qbhmh6o4_250.jpg

One of the pages from the viral Gotham newspaper that was released a couple of days ago. The horoscopes were rather interesting. Haven't placed quite a few of them. But ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, there's a new viral letter from Lucius Fox to Bruce Wayne. Text ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Image ...

https://i.imgur.com/Z3ot5.jpg

SnakeDoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back